STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
It was a typical Irish night in Dublin, well as typical as you could get with the curfews and all. The Taoiseach had contacted the members of the Dáil Éireann to hold an emergency meeting that day. The meeting would take place tomorrow to discuss the situation in Ireland and how to avoid martial law. Taoiseach Bruton and his wife fell fast asleep as they awaited the next day.

Pat Rabbitte had just finished dinner and was watching some world news as he does every night, his wife would already be fast asleep. He had a glass of Jameson beside him, taking periodic sips. The night was calm although the world seemed to have a lot going on. He would think back to how the world was only a couple decades ago before he got involved in politics and if he is making the world any different now.

Seán Barrett sat in his home watching the news as well, with his wife fast asleep. He was eagerly awaiting the breaking news interruption. He would take periodic sips of his Irish Coffee.

2000: Members of the Garda Emergency Response Unit (GERU) get notified by Seán Barrett, Nora Owen and Drew Harris that the Taoiseach and Minister of State have committed treason. (After the meeting at Dublin Airport with the Taoiseach both Seán Barrett and Pat Rabbitte went to the Taoiseach's house and searched for evidence about 'Plan Green'. Seán Barrett kept the records on his person). Seán Barrett would give the 'Plan Green' papers over to Drew Harris which analyzed the documents and confirmed that Taoiseach Bruton was a traitor to Ireland.

Plan Green

Top Secret and Confidential (Exposed)

Members

Position

John Brutan

Taoiseach

Pat Rabbitte

Minister of State

1600399518195.png

Memorandum

1600399803696.png

For the betterment of all of Ireland we hereby pledge our support to the Irish Republican Army. We will do whatever necessary to provide assistance in the form of monetary, exemption from confinement and imprisonment, weapons and supplies and so on. Taoiseach Bruton will provide $1,000,000.00 a week to the Irish Republican Army for weapons to be purchased on the black market, as well as $5,000,000.00 a month to benefit the organisation however it sees fit.

Minister of State Rabbitte will provide lodging to the Irish Republican Army across Ireland and especially near the border. He will see to it that our soldiers are taken care of mentally, physically, and emotionally. He will also be charged with the organisation of units and equipment to better missions across the border.

Signed:

1600400168535.png

1600400200354.png

2050: Members of the GERU mount up in Armoured Vehicles and proceed to the Taoiseach's house and Minister of States House.

2114: GERU members of positioned outside both residences and prepare to raid the houses.

2125: With a loud thud on the door of the Taoiseach's front door, followed by a loud explosion of a flash bang 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeee' The Taoiseach's ears rang as he jumped from his bed. He raced to his closet to retrieve his revolver. Just as he placed his hand on the closet door his bedroom door burst open,

"GET ON THE GROUND!" a member of the GERU shouted.

The Taoiseach in his disoriented state turned to the members looking confused.

A GERU member ran up to the Taoiseach hit him with the butt of his rifle knocking him unconscious on the floor. The Taoiseach's wife was in a state of panic and was screaming in on her bed. The GERU Members quickly zip tied the Taoiseach's hands behind his back and carried him outside and into the Armoured Vehicle.

2125: At the Minister of State's residence the same occured. A loud thud on the door and a flash bang 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeee' Rabbitte's ears rang out. He quickly reached for his .45 revolver sitting on his table top. The members of the GERU rushed into his residence checking every room. They secured his bedroom and his wife. When they entered into the living room, Rabbitte shot at them, thinking they were 'burglars'. A member of the GERU shot two times at Rabbitte, hitting his chest and his right shoulder. Rabbitte went to the ground instantly and was bleeding badly. They quickly rushed him to an Armoured Vehicle and proceeded at a rapid pace to St. James Hospital.

2140: Rabbitte was administered at the hospital to be treated for his gunshot wounds. The Taoiseach was brought to An Garda Síochána Headquarters.

2200: The Taoiseach was thrown into solitary confinement. Rabbitte's Surgery began.

2345: The Taoiseach remains in solitary confinement with no rights read and no due process.

2351: Minister of State Rabbitte was pronounced dead by Physician Blake O'Keefe

0000: The news was cut to breaking news on the events that just took place. Seán Barrett finished the last of his Irish Coffee and went to his bedroom with a big grin on his face as he went to bed.

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private
The grandmother of the Secretary of State made her way to the American Embassy in Dublin, which orchestrated her a flight to the United States. She would land near Boston, and make her way to Washington D.C. so that she could meet her grandson after he was done in Canada. Meanwhile, the American embassy in Dublin was brought to a heightened state of alert while they waited for word from Washington. The State Department recommended that Americans in Ireland check in with the embassy or their local consulate so that they could be recorded or be afforded greater safety.

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
In Private, the Kingdom of Spain, Ministry of Foreign Affairs would inform the Spanish Embassy in Ireland, to monitor the situation in the country, and meanwhile the embassy staff would meet to discuss if it was necessary elevate the travel state of Ireland to "Do not Travel" due to the current events, after much deliberation, the Ambassador deemed it was not necessary as of yet to stop all travel to Ireland.

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
On the next morning Secretary of Defence Barrett would hold a press conference outside the Wellington Testimonial Obelisk, which was just down the road from the Taoiseach's House. Joining him was Drew Harris, Garda Commissioner and Nora Owen, Minister for Justice.

"Attention ladies and gentleman, I wanted to speak today on the events that occurred last night. Documentation was found inside the Taoiseach's House a few days ago that have earned him the charge of treason. The names signed on that document also include the Minister of State Pat Rabbitte. I regret to say that Mr. Rabbitte fired on the GERU and was shot in the process. He did not survive his wounds. Taoiseach Bruton is being held at the Garda Headquarters here in Dublin. As of right now I am in the next position as the leader here in Ireland. I have spoken with members of the government and agreed that no laws or actions shall pass without the consent of the Seanad Éireann and the Dáil Éireann. We will work to find a new Minister of State immediately. The situation in Ireland is still stable and as such I have informed the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport to re-open the Airlines. Presidential elections are still being held in June, nothing has changed. If Taoiseach Bruton is found innocent he will resume his role, however if found guilty, then Ireland will be without a Taoiseach until a new president is elected.

We want to let our friends around the world that despite these events, Ireland is still in capable hands and is a safe and secure state. I will release the documents of this 'Plan Green' to the public. As you will see both the Taoiseach and the Minister of State were aiding and embedding the Irish Republican Army. The Courts will see to it that justice is served. I would now like to turn your attention to Drew Harris, Garda Commissioner.

"Thank you Minister Barrett. Ladies and Gentleman I am here to discuss the operation that occurred last night. Two teams where made at approximately 2000 hours last night after we received the 'Plan Green'. I quickly took it upon myself to apprehend the two members of government for questioning. At 2050 hours the two teams of our Garda Emergency Response Unit rolled out. One team went to the Taoiseach's House and the other to the Minister of States House. At 2114 hours both teams where in posistion. At 2125 hours I gave the go ahead for the operation. Both teams entered each respective residence by breaking in the front door and tossing a flash bang grenade. The teams each began clearing rooms until both individuals where identified. Let me first explain what happened at the Taoiseach's House.

The GERU searched each room of the downstairs and found no one, they proceeded upstairs and found both the Taoiseach and his wife in their bedroom. The Taoiseach was by his closet reaching for the handle. He complied with all orders and was detained. His wife was on their bed in a state of shock and panic. The team then vacated the building with the Taoiseach in custody and left his wife to remain at the residence where she still remains to this current time. We plan to send a investigators to question her for any information she might know.

As for the Minister of State. Team two did exactly as team one did. They bashed the front door in and proceeded to clear rooms downstairs. They found Mr. Rabbitte in the living room watching the news. Mr. Rabbitte reached for his revolver that was on the table in front of him. Mr. Rabbitte fired three shots at our officers. The point man whos identity will not be revealed fired two rounds at Mr. Rabbitte. The first shot stuck Mr. Rabbitte in the chest and the second round struck his right shoulder. Mr. Rabbitte fell to the ground. The team then placed him in handcuffs and applied first aid. They took him outside and into one of our Armoured Cars to be transported to St. James Hospital. Mr. Rabbitte passed away at 2351 hours. His wife remained at their residence for further questioning.

The investigation is still ongoing at this time. I would like to turn the microphone over to our last speaker Mrs. Owen our Minister for Justice."

"Thank you both. I will keep this as brief as possible. As Commissioner Harris said this investigation is still ongoing so we do not have a confirmed court date. When my office has instructed the Department of Defence and the Garda Síochána to release Taoiseach Bruton as soon as his questioning is over. As a member of government he does have Judiciary Immunity and as such can not sit in jail until his court sentencing. That being said I have placed a travel restriction for Taoiseach Bruton. Once released he will not be aloud to leave Dublin."

She would look at her fellow speakers and nod.

"Thank you but we are not taking any questions at this time."

With that all three speakers would leave the podium and get into their individual vehicles.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear