STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[New Zealand]: Cold Afternoons in Auckland

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
“I’m gonna do it.. I’m gonna do it…” The voice echoed. “Don’t give up… It’s for the greater good.” The voice continued to echo. Heavy breathing followed. “In and out. Be calm.” The voice continued to say.

“But what if I fail?” A second voice followed the first. It was of a middle-aged burly man. His thoughts were creeping into his head as he was having second thoughts about it, but a part of his mind was trying to convince him to go on. To go for it.

“It is the only way out of this pain and misery, brother.” The voice continued to echo in this man’s mind. He shuffled through his dark coloured jean pockets, followed by his coat.

The man began to cry, holding his head in his hands as he sat down on a bench. He continued to inhale and exhale, what might be his last moments on earth. Several people passing by would notice the man in a distressed state. Majority would walk on by leaving the man to his own deed. However, a younger male possibly in his twenties would sit next to him. He was slim and was wearing the common 90s gear those in their young years would wear. “You cool dude?” The young male asked gently.

The distressed man continued to whimper & ignore what this male had said. “Duuuude, like seriously. You okay?” He continued to ask this several time, but the distressed male ignored him at each instance. “Man, dunno what it is. But if you feelin’ down & out. I always have someone watchin’ my back. I always have yours. Hope you feel better, brother.” The younger male walked off. The distressed male suddenly bounced off the bench and began to worryingly pace up and down, up and down the pathway. He was in a busy shopping centre. Sylvia Park Shopping Centre in Auckland, New Zealand.

The man’s movements raised suspicions for many, especially Senior Constable John Watson, Constables Aaron Bradshaw & Kirsty Keegan. The three of them have been watching the man since his antics began and continued to scout him and those around the shopping centre on their foot patrol posting. “Let’s go have a chat with the bloke. Aaron you continue walkin’ around” SC Watson remarked. Aaron nodded and began to patrol on foot on his own, he was too far away from the other two as they walked over to this male.

“G’day chap, you alright?” This spooked the male as he quickly turned around, rather startled by the two Police Officers “Woa..I ain’t got no beef with you, leave me alone!” screamed the male. He quickly walked away from them, as sweat began furiously pour down his forehead. SC Watson walked over to him, trying to catch up. “Chap, stop there. We just wanna chat.” Constable Keegan stated in a hurried remark as she quickly also tried to catch up with this male. “FUCK OFF!” The male continued to scream this several times, until SC Watson grabbed the male’s shoulder. “Mate, there’s no n-“

Suddenly, the male turned around in quick succession as he pulled out a 686 Smith & Wesson revolver from the inside of his coat pocket, he attempted to aim it towards the two Police Officers who were also startled by the sight of the gun. “GUN!” Screamed SC Watson, he quickly tried to grab the gun as did Constable Keegan. As all three began to wrestle for the firearm. During the wrestle, a shot would be fired in which began to cause mass panic in and around the shopping centre.

“ALPHA CHARLIE 9. PANIC. PANIC. PANIC. Shots fired at the Sylvia Park Shopping Centre! I repeat shots fired! Get more units down ere’ now!” Screamed Constable Bradshaw through the radio. He began to race towards his colleagues on foot. The Constable quickly ushered people away from the sound of the shot and tried to make his own way through the crowds of people. He got there just in time.

Both Keegan & Watson held the male down in cuffs, the male was crying. “I’m sorry…I’m so sorry..I failed!” He shouted. Bradshaw grabbed the revolver and secured it from the grips of the suspect as a flood of blue & red lights began to quickly surround the scene.

“Alpha Charlie 9, one suspect in custody. All officers safe and well. No injuries. Need a Sergeant and above on scene. Cancel any further responding.”

A scene began to form around the shopping centre as more and more response vehicle poured in and around the scene. The younger male who tried to comfort the arrested male before all this, looked as more and more Police Officers flooded the scene. He kissed his teeth and huffed, grabbing his mobile phone and walked away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89