STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[New Zealand]: Opening Relations with Great Britain

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

249px-Coat_of_arms_of_New_Zealand.svg.png

Private & Encrypted

To: Andrew Evans MP, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
CC:
Subject: Opening Relations

Dear Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Andrew Evans MP.

I have been elected as the Prime Minister of New Zealand and with our history and being involved in the Commonwealth, I would like to invite yourself or a member of your cabinet to visit Wellington at a time of your choosing to conduct opening relations or if you feel it is ideal I can conduct a video call. I am seeking to open relationships with Great Britain as we would like to work together in the future, open a possible trade agreement & more.

Kind Regards,
DHowell
Danny Howell
Prime Minister of New Zealand

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Office of the Prime Minister

To:Elco Brinkman
Cc:
SubjectRe:Future Relationship
Security Level:Private / Encrypted

Dear Elco Brinkman,

Thank you for contacting the Office of the Prime Minister.
Unfortunately Prime Minister Evans is currently occupied in other meetings, we would be able to despatch Peter Lyons, a member of the British Cabinet to visit Wellington.
We have an opening as early as tomorrow if this would work for yourself?

Kind Regards,
AWright
Alex Wright
?officepm@gov.co.uk​
☎️020 7219 5206​
✉️Rt Hon Andrew Evans MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA​

@Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Private & Encrypted

To: Andrew Evans MP, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
CC:
Subject: Opening Relations

Dear Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Alex Wright

Peter is more then welcome to visit Wellington! Please do let me know in advance so security preparations can be prepared.

Kind Regards,
DHowell
Danny Howell
Prime Minister of New Zealand

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

To:Elco Brinkman
Cc:
SubjectRe:Future Relationship
Security Level:Private / Encrypted

Dear Elco Brinkman,

Apologies, unfortunately the time-frame passed and Peter is occupied in other engagements.
Would you be happy to receive Edward Murray, the Chancellor of the Exchequer for the British Government? As soon as tomorrow?

Kind Regards,
AWright
Alex Wright
?officepm@gov.co.uk​
☎️020 7219 5206​
✉️Rt Hon Andrew Evans MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA​

@Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Private & Encrypted

To: Alex Wright, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
CC:
Subject: Re: Re: Future Relationship

Dear Alex Wright,

We are happy to receive the Chancellor as soon as tomorrow, please let me know in advance when he takes off so security preparations can begin.

Kind Regards,
DHowell
Danny Howell

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
From the UK, A Lockheed Martin Tristar, calllsign "ZULU-KILO-ONE-ZERO-SIX-SIX", or 'COYOTE005' had departed. Containing the Chancellor and a couple of aids with the planned destination of New Zealand to carry out a state visit.
The New Zealand Govbernment was made aware of this departure, allowing them to make the relevant security arrangements.

@Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
At Wellington International Airport, several squad cars & vans would be deployed as security would be heightened at the Airport. A total of fifty NZ Police Officers would be on site. The officers would be armed with Bushmaster XM15 M4A3 Patrolman rifle with a Glock 17 pistol as a sidearm. Plain clothed officers would be on at the Airport to watch for any unusual behavior.

The Lockheed landing destination, three unmarked SUVs would be deployed alongside with one minivan. Inside of these were members of NZ Police's Diplomatic Protection Squad who were dressed for the occasion & were also armed with Glock 17 handguns. Alongside the unmarked vehicles would be two marked NZ Police squad cars one at the front of the convoy and one at the back. Six motorcycle officers will be leading the convoy, some closing roads as they go through the streets of Wellington.

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Following Air Traffic Policy, the TriStar eventually landed and followed directions to it's home for the duration of the visit. Permitting the Chancellor to depart safely, trusting security to the authorities of New Zealand. Boarding the waiting vehicles to be taken to the destination where he could meet his host for his state visit.

@Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
As the plane landed, a rug was already rolled out for the Chancellor. The NZ Police Officers stood at guard awaiting for the Chancellor and his group to enter vehicles that they had been assigned. Once they did, the vehicles would depart the Airport and begin to make way towards Premier House. The NZ Police bikes would block off roads whilst the motorcade went through.

The drive would be around half hour, they would soon arrive as the Prime Minister & his wife stood outside awaiting for the Chancellor to exit.

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The Chancellor, accompanied by his aides exited the RAF Aircraft and boarded the awaiting vehicles. The time passed quickly before he was coming back to face with the New Zealand Prime Minister in which the British Chancellor approached them, extending his hand "Good Afternoon Prime Minister." he spoke, adding "Ma'am", indicating to his wife. "How are you both?" he proceeded to smile. A good opportunity for the media to take photos of the visit.

@Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Prime Minister would shake the Chancellor's hand. "Welcome to New Zealand." He'd smile. His wife would also smile and shake the Chancellor's hand remarking the same thing as her husband. "We are good thank you. How was your flight?" The Prime Minister and Chancellor would get a few more snaps by the media before they head inside.

Once the Chancellor followed, the two would enter his office. "Please, make yourself comfortable. Would you like anything to drink?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"My absolute pleasure" smiled the Chancellor, laughing "The flight? as dull and bone-aching as always. It's a relief to stretch my legs .. it's a good aircraft but not for that period of time.", smiling towards the cameras for the press, then following the Prime Minister inside. Taking a seat and nodding "A glass of water would be great, please." he paused, clearing his throat. It was slightly croaky. "I feel congratulations are in order for you been elected as Prime Minister. I judge you are still working through the paperwork mainly?"

@Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
A servant would return would water filled with ice cubes in a jug and a glass. Placing them on the table, the servant would leave as the doors closed for the two men to begin their discussions. After listening, Danny would reply. "Thank you yes, I am working through a lot of paperwork." Danny chuckled. "It'll be quite awhile." As the Prime Minister paused.

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The glass of water was well received, the Chancellor filling up his glass and taking a sip. "Perfect" he murmured beneath his breath, "I can imagine" responded the Chancellor with a chuckle. "Nonetheles, thank you for inviting the British Government out here. It is always a pleasure to speak with our counterparts from Oceania. Where would you like to begin? Based on your initial email, I know Trade was one of the talking points. Where else would you like to begin?"

@Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Prime Minister would wait for the Chancellor to finish. He replied. "Trade is one of the talking points that is correct. Another is training sort of exercises. We feel the NZ Armed Forces would benefit from learning from the one of the greatest armed forces out there today."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Trade and Military Cooperation sounds like a good turning point. In which would you like to begin, and what are your proposals?"

@Danny

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I would like to begin with trade first, let's get that out of the way. New Zealand can offer the following:

1. Petroleum
2. Mechanical machinery
3. Vehicles & Parts
4. Optical, medical, and measuring equipment
5. Plastics and plastic articles

What does Great Britain have in mind?"

@Jamie

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Excellent, we would be keen on receiving Petroleum, Plastics and Optical and Measuring Equipment.
Due to the geographical location, we'd have to do this month. I presume you already have cargo ships to deliver them to the UK? We'd like to receive them through Portsmouth.
In return, we can offer the following. We would just need to know the Destination:

1. Machinery
2. Cars
3. Precious Metals
4. Pharmaceuticals
5. Organic Chemicals"

@Danny

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member