STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Nexus Group | Statement of Sale

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
[td]
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

NEXUS
XBAE SYSTEMSX
EUROPEAN LAND SYSTEMS
MAN SE
ALENIA AERMACCHI
FORCE PROTECTION EUROPE
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _​
XStatement of Product SaleX

Good Evening,

I hope you are well.

I am emailing you in regards to the recent announcement from American Defense Sales in relation to selling the
McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II .

As you may know, the Harrier series is under the ownership of Nexus Defence which is inclusive of all variants and as a result, we
would like to make the request that this product be removed from the American Defense Sales catalogue to comply with production
rights.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Amy Templeton,
Administrator
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
[/TD][/TR]

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

1024px-United_States_Department_of_Defense_Seal.svg.png

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF
AMERICAN DEFENSE SALES

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Amy Templeton, Administrator of NEXUS

Miss Amy Templeton,

Good evening. The Department of Defense is still in the beginning phases of opening American Defense Sales. I imagine that this must be a mistake or misunderstanding on our part. If so, thank you for pointing it out.

I'm aware that the original Harrier (Hawker Siddeley Harrier) was developed by the British corporation, Hawker Siddeley. However, it appears to me that all further iterations of the Harrier were joint ventures of companies from both the United States and Great Britain. If you can send or link me to the appropriate legal documents which show that all of the rights to build and sell all variants of the Harrier were transferred or sold to Nexus Limited or the United Kingdom, I can get this sorted out with the Department of Defense and put this behind us. Please ensure that your next message is encrypted, otherwise we cannot continue this conversation through this format.

Best Regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR]

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
[td]

NEXUS
XBAE SYSTEMSX
EUROPEAN LAND SYSTEMS
MAN SE
ALENIA AERMACCHI
FORCE PROTECTION EUROPE
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _​
XStatement of Product SaleX

Good Morning Mr Fitzgerald,

Thank you for your prompt response, please find the requested information below:

Nexus Defence is compiled of BAE Systems, General Dynamics European Land Systems, MAN SE, Alenia Aermacchi
and Force Protection Europe.

Specifically, BAE Systems is the successor to Hawker Siddeley which means, by extension, the harrier and its variants
are owned by Nexus Group.

We understand that McDonnell and Boeing have both had input into certain Harrier versions (neither of which are
owned by the U.S), however, for the protection of the product, we are restricting sale to Nexus Group for all variants.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Amy Templeton,
Administrator
[/TD][/TR]

With that in mind, a copy of the contract would be sent to the US that confirms Nexus' ownership of BAE Systems.
Message would be private / encrypted.
Odinson