STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Nexus Reform / Email to Russia

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
XNEXUS DEFENCEX
Encrypted

Recipient: Russian Ministry of Defence John
Subject: Nexus Reform

To whom it may concern,

You may recall discussions a couple years ago in relation to Nexus plans to reform and with that, to relinquish certain elements of our defence catalogue that are not aligned with our goals.

We will be selling the following shares and would like to offer your government an initial bid before we go public:

United Shipbuilding Corporation, 50%
$ 15,672,127,937.13

Russian Helicopters JSC, 50%
$ 10,597,672,937.13

If these are not of interest to you, we will be selling them to the highest bidder in a public auction.

Alternatively, we are happy to work out a pay-deal at a fixed value.

Please let us know your thoughts soonest as we are eager to split these companies from our group.

Regards,
Alison

Alison Well
Business Consultant
Nexus Defence Ltd
6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. This communication may contain material protected by law, copyright or other legislation. It should not be considered as contractually or legally binding in any way.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
XNEXUS DEFENCEX
Encrypted

Recipient: Russian Ministry of Defence John
Subject: Nexus Reform

To whom it may concern,

I just wanted to follow up on my earlier email, due to the radical reform taking place internally, we are hereby requesting a response by no later than the beginning of March.

If no response is received, we will consider that the Russian Government has no interest in said shares and will proceed to sell these on the public market.

Please let us know your thoughts soonest as we are eager to split these companies from our group.

Regards,
Alison

Alison Well
Business Consultant
Nexus Defence Ltd
6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. This communication may contain material protected by law, copyright or other legislation. It should not be considered as contractually or legally binding in any way.

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
1024px-Emblem_of_the_President_of_Russia.svg.png

Office of the Ministry of Defence for the Russian Empire
Message to the Nexus Defence Ltd.
Private & Encrypted

To: Alison Well, Business Consultant, Nexus Defence Ltd (Jamie)
From: Marshal Igor Sergeyev, Minister of Defence of the Russian Empire

To Alison Well,

I apologise for this delayed response. The Empire of Russia is definitely interested in buying the shares for however at an upfront cost it is something we are unable to afford right this moment.

In your comminuque you mentioned a pay deal. This is something I would like to discuss further, what sort of pay deal did you have in mind?

Kindest Regards,
Marshal Igor Sergeyev
Minister of Defence
Russian Empire

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
To further communications and avoid any delay in the removal of Russian shares from Nexus' portfolio, Alison would, following the response from the Russian Minister, immediately pick up the phone and try to call. Advising any receptionist that the nature of her call is related to said shares and naturally; her phone line was encrypted. She waited patiently, hoping to speak to him.

John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Marshal Igor Sergeyev would pick up the phone after it went through his receptionist to him. The line would be an encrypted one. "Hello, Marshal Sergeyev speaking. I believe I have the pleasure of speaking to Alison?" Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I'm not sure if it's a pleasure to speak to me but you'd be correct, I'm the business development consultant for Nexus Defence and currently heading the reforms that the company is facing. I figure, due to the delay in communications over email, a phone call would be best suited to discuss Russian interest in the companies we're looking to sell and, of course, financial viability for you to cover the costs. Now, to summarize, we're looking to sell the following shares:

United Shipbuilding Corporation, 50%
$ 15,672,127,937.13

Russian Helicopters JSC, 50%
$ 10,597,672,937.13

The only reason for this decision is that it's not in line with Nexus' goals and priorities when it comes to the defence industry. Our offering to Russia first is as a courtesy but naturally, we would be going public with it if this isn't something your government were seeking to acquire. Understandably, the total sum of just above 26bn is a significant amount so we're willing to arrange a financial plan that would benefit yourself, but noting that it's not something we'd like to be battling with for years and especially if payments are not consistent. I hope you understand.

If this is something you continue to be interested in, I'd just like to get an understanding of your financial position and what your government considers affordable please? Or if there's anything specific in mind that we could do to support your investment?"

John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Well yes, the shares of Russian equipment and companies is definitely something we strive to gain back. However, at a total sum of 26billion it is not something we can afford and we cant foresee affording in the near future. What sort of pay plan would nexus seem agreeable?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Apologies, I think you may have misunderstood the wording of my question, I was asking what the current financial situation is with Russia and what is considered affordable for yourselves?"

John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Well as it stands. We could only afford to pay around three billion US Dollars. Which as I'm sure you'll be clearly aware of, falls well short of the 26 billion dollar asking price and we would also be aware that you can not reduce the price as this would result in a loss of profit for your company."

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
She paused, confused "Unfortunately the price isn't able to change, if that is the case then we'll be able to take it to market and sell it on. The question I asked about affordability was to see how much you could pay monthly until eventually covering the $ 26b cost. Is a monthly payment to cover 26 billion not an option?"

John