STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Nigeria - Diplomatic Cable to Brazil

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
A private and encrypted diplomatic cable would be sent from the office of Nigerian Foreign Minister Ochuko Bonny to the
Chief Pedro Santana Galego

Greetings Chief Pedro Santana Galego

This is Ochuko Bonny, Nigerian Foreign Minister. I have been tasked to bolster Nigeria's political, economic and defense ties around the world. I need not look further than Brazil. I have been told it is imperative to appoint an ambassador to your empire as soon as possible. I hope you are willing to do the same. Nigeria is keen on building specific ties with Brazil. We are specifically interested in meeting with representatives with your Embraer Group. Nigeria Airlines is looking to rebuild its fleet. I would also like to establish trade ties. We would like to import Brazilian Meat and Iron Ore. Would you like to import Nigerian Cocoa and Mineral Fuels? I look forward to your reply.

Sincerly Yours,

Minister Bonny

JakeDorent

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran