STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Nigeria - Diplomatic Cable to Germany

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
A private and encrypted diplomatic cable would be sent to the office of the Minister of State Lia Kirchner from the office of Nigerian Foreign Minister, Ochuko Bonny.

Dear Minister Kirchner,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Ochuko Bonny, the newly sworn in Foreign Minister of Nigeria, equivalent to your Secretary of State. I have been tasked by my newly elected President Mr. Akuwhukyu Acho to bolster Nigeria's diplomatic ties around the world. Nigeria is a burgeoning nation born from the sins of colonization and the horrors of civil war. President Acho has several plans to right our economy and prepare Nigeria for the 21st century. I am looking to establish a trade agreement and from there seek German guidance on several of our newly planned infrastructure projects.

I look forward to your response.

Yours,

Ochuko Bonny, Foreign Minister of Nigeria

Dutchy

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran