STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Nigeria - Diplomatic Cable To Thailand

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
A Private and encrypted diplomatic cable would be sent-

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs Mr. Surakiart Sathirathai

Greetings Mr. Minister,

This is Ochuko Bonny, Foreign Minister of Nigeria. I wish to extend to an open greeting of friendship from the people of Nigeria and our President Akuwhukyu Acho. He is committed to building a strong African nation from the ground up. Infrastructure projects are first and foremost but we have had to shift with the growing war in the middle east over Turkey, as well as how you are handling the insurgency in your country. We would like to open bi-lateral economic ties first. We are about to announce a new plan for Nigeria and the continent. Not one based upon war. But an initiative based upon human rights and advancement.

Yours with great sincerity,

Foreign Minister of Nigeria, Ochuko Bonny

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
9mMl2sH.png

To: <Ochuko Bonny, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria Baer >

From: <Sukhumbhand Paribatra, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand>

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption key is sent separately via fax
To Ochuko Bonny,

Hello, I am Sukhumbhand Paribatra, Deputy Minister. I have decided to write you correspondence on behalf of our ministry because minister Surakiart is unavailable. We appreciate that Nigeria contacts us. I want to express my support for your country and your outstanding president in his efforts to develop African nations. Thailand recognizes the progress toward it as we are closer and closer to raising our stance from a developing country into a developed one soon. We are experts in infrastructure projects and growing a nation. We suggest you search in-depth into the local inhabitant, but you might have done it by now. The looming threat of war is not not only in the middle east, but we are concerned that our homeland is also one on the list. We have solved the insurgency, resulting in our country being a crowned republic. We would love to cooperate with the infrastructure project with the Nigerian government. Could you tell me somehow about your plan?

Regard
Sukhumbhand Paribatra
Deputy Minister of Foregin Affairs
Republic of Thailand

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
Dear Minister Paribatra,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Your response bodes well for our two nations futures moving forward. First, I would like to appoint Ambassador Darci Suh as our Ambassador to Thailand. She is of American/Nigerian/Thai decent. She has a law degree and a Masters in East Asian studies and is quite fluent in Thai. I hope to dispatch her and a small team of deputy diplomats and a small security detail to Bangkok immediately. You may do the same for Abuja. I personally look forward to meeting your ambassador.

Second I would like to set up a trade route where we can import Thai rubber and plastics to Port Harcourt Nigeria. Perhaps we could export Nigerian Cacao and fertilizers or something else you wish to import from Nigeria.

As far as infrastructure we that perhaps we could collaborate on. We are looking to design and build a 820km dual-track light-weight rail using standard 1440mm gauge with accommodation for up to 350-400 passengers on up to 8-10 cars with a max speed of 120km/h with also a light transport rail. I see you have a Chiang Mai to Bangkok sleeper train. Perhaps we can start from there.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
9mMl2sH.png

To: <Ochuko Bonny, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria Baer >

From: <Sukhumbhand Paribatra, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand>

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption key is sent separately via fax
Dear Ochuko Bonny,

Thailand admires Nigeria's eagerness to extend its diplomatic range outside of the region and its diplomatic effort made by your ministry. We have to remind you that we have had already set up the ambassador in Nigeria since 1999 at Royal Thai Embassy 34 Rhine Street, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria, with 36 staff. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand is keen to have new diplomatic staff from the new country around the world presence in Thailand. You may always meet with our ambassador in Abuja, we mentioned in the embassy establishment a year ago. We want to know the ambassador's name and the number of the diplomat staff working in Thailand. We can effectively prepare the embassy and the arrival. Thailand is eager to expand its trade power from trading with Nigeria. We currently control almost 11 percent of the trade traffic in the world, and trading with Nigeria will benefit us immensely. Thailand has two free trade vessels, and we want to inquire if any Nigeria has any ship in its dockyard. We would love to import more raw materials and agricultural fertilizers for the farmer, which could support our rice export. We had recently finished BTS Skytrain construction last year with a rail network of 44.22 kilometers and 25 stations. It cost us roughly $500 million. We had built the railway network from Chiang Mai to Bangkok over a hundred years ago. We are afraid that the progress will not be the same but easier. We can discuss this subject more if you prefer. I suggest you contact the Thai ambassador in Nigeria. His name is Saksee Phromyothi.

Regard
Sukhumbhand Paribatra
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Thailand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89