STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Nigeria] Message to Russia

Kuroko

The Federation of Nigeria
Mar 4, 2020

Secret and Encrypted

To: Andrey Kozyrev, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (@HeadlessSeeker)

From: Tom Ikimi, Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of the Federation of Nigeria

Greetings My Friend,

I am Chief Tom Ikimi, representing the Federation of Nigeria abroad. I would like to humbly ask you, and your nation, for further establishing of consistent communications and relations. The Russian Federation is a great power in the world, this much is clear, and I would like to establish trade at the very minimum, if at all appealing to you. Russian equipment has aided Nigerian revolutions in the past, and I would like to know if Russia is interested in possible deals for Nigerian purchases of Russian naval vessels in particular.

Beyond this, I would like to humbly request of you any questions or requests of your own you may have for the new Federation, if any.

My Thanks,

Tom Ikimi
Office of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
United Federation of Nigeria

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

320px-Flag_of_Russia_%281991%E2%80%931993%29.svg.png

199px-Lesser_Coat_of_Arms_of_Russian_Empire.svg.png

Encrypted and Classified

To: Tom Ikimi @Kuroko

CC:
Salutations!

I am very happy to hear that the Federation of Nigeria wishes to establish stable and consistent relations with the Russian Federation. We would ask what goods Nigeria would like to export to Russia? As it is we have Crude Petroleum, Refined Petroleum, Natural Gas, Coal, and Semi-Finished Iron products for export.

As for Russian equipment. This can be arranged. Currently we have a number of models for sale. T-72S "Shilden", BREM-1, BMP-2D, ZSU-23-4M4, 9P138 "Grad-1", SA-10C "Grumble" S-300PMU, Project 1242.1/1241.8 'Molniya', Su-27SK, MiG-29SE, and Mi-24D.

However it sounds like you want a more extensive selection of ships for your naval vessels? We can also provide the Kiev-class aircraft carrier, Alligator-class Landing Ship, Kilo-class submarine, Grisha-class corvette, Krivak-class frigate, Nanuchka-class corvette, Kashin-class destroyer, Zhuk-class patrol boat, and Golf-class submarine.

Kuroko

Mar 4, 2020

Secret and Encrypted

To: Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Russian Federation - @HeadlessSeeker

From: Tom Ikimi, Federal Department of Foreign Affairs for the Federation of Nigeria

Mr. Pastukhov,

Nigerian exports are as follows:

Crude Petroleum $6,000,000.00
Petroleum Gas $5,000,000.00
Small Ships $4,500,000.00
Cocoa $4,250,000.00
Mineral Fuels $6,000,000.00

While our exports are quite similar, the mere existence of trade would be beneficial to us both. Russian iron is of interest as well for our growing industry.

For Russian ships, a particular interest at the moment is the relatively cheap Tarantul-class Corvette, Project 1242.1/1241.8 'Molniya' vessel. It appears cheap enough to purchase a sizable coastal navy, a minor goal for the developing nation's future defense and interests. Further Russian purchases are of interest, but for now 10 of these ships would, in my opinion, be of further interest.

My Thanks,

Tom Ikimi
-------
Greetings,

After a short discussion with my compatriots in the Council, they as well approve of this naval purchase, and would like to know the price.

My Thanks,

Tom Ikimi

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted and Classified

CC:

I think we would like to import Small Ships, Cocoa, and Mineral Fuels on a monthly bases. What would you like to import and on what basis? Also how much per barrel of oil? We are considering bulking up our emergency stock.

Also the Project 1242.1/1241.8 'Molniya' shall be $48,000,000.00. However, as a first time buyer we can offer a 10% discount and make it $43,200,000.00. It is a good idea to start small and build from there. Though we would recommend our line of patrol ships at some point to supplement the Molniya.

Kuroko

Mar 4, 2020

Secret and Encrypted

To: Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Russian Federation - @HeadlessSeeker

From: Tom Ikimi, Federal Department of Foreign Affairs for the Federation of Nigeria

Mr. Pastukhov,

These trade items together will come to a trade value of $14,750,000.00. With an average of $64 per barrel of oil, we would like to trade for an equal value of mostly Semi-Finished Iron, Coal, and some Crude Petroleum. Nigeria does not yet have ships to use for this operation, but will soon,

I will send the $432,000,000.00 for ten of these ships shortly. Thank you for the discount, my friend. I will arrange for future naval purchases, including patrol vessels for Nigeria's many rivers.

My Thanks,

Tom Ikimi

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted and Classified

CC:

Let us know when the funds have been transferred and we will accurately lock them down.

For trade we can produce some container ships and other trade ships for Nigeria if needed. How many would you need to get started?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien