STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Norway] A Direct Message to Sweden

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
101px-Statsikon.svg.png

KINGDOM OF NORWAY
MINISTRY OF WAR
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SUBJECT: Professional Cooperation
RECIPIENT: Mattias Winblad, Secretary of Antarctic Affairs of The Kingdom of Sweden (@Connor )
SENDER: Kristoffer Solberg, Minister of War of The Kingdom of Norway
SECURITY: ENCRYPTED

Secretary Windblad,

I have been made aware of the situation currently taking place between Sweden and Australia off the coast of Antarctica. I am getting ready to brief the Prime Minister on it. I wish to express Norway's resolute support for Sweden in this incident. I have been informed by certain sources that you have been made aware of a facility on Bouvet Island. If the Swedish Royal Navy, Royal Air Force, or your Antarctic Department need to use it to refuel/replenish aircraft or ships, please know that it is available for their use. I must remind you that this facility is Top Secret - there are Ministers in the Norwegian Government who do not even know of its existence. I will be ordering the facility's defense status to Critical - so if any Swedish assets to need to replenish there, please inform us far in advance so that any confusion can be avoided. The area is sensitive. I also ask that the officers aboard your ships or aircraft not inform any enlisted personnel of what the name of the island is, or where they are - in fact, we would prefer that they lied and said that it was a British island.

I will be preparing a Norwegian task force to help if the need arises. Please keep me in the loop, and please inform me if there is anything else we can do to help.

Best Regards,

Kristoffer Solberg
Minister of War

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Security Classification: TOP SECRET
Document Classification and Security Act 1995​

Dear Kristoffer Solberg (Minister of War, Kingdom of Norway),

Over the past few days Antarctica has come to the forefront of media attention and intentional tension, all stemming from the Australian nonrecognition of Swedish sovereign territory. We are treating this violation of utmost seriousness, it is of great concern to us that Australia, with the assistance of central government, have wilfully and with full knowledge invaded our territorial borders in both a maritime and ground capacity; going on to publicly admit that they intend to capture the territory as their own. This is an attack against the crown.

I thank you for your support in this matter, I am told that this will escalate to the Global Assembly where Australia with undoubtedly attempt to wipe our flags from the continent.

In the coming hours the Swedish Royal Navy will board an Australian ship which has continuously refused to remove itself from Swedish waters and effect the arrest of undocumented illegals for judicial process - this is likely to cause controversy however we have run out of civil options. The crew, government and local media have refused all and any attempt by central Swedish government to deescalate the situation but to no avail. In order to ensure we remain within the legal confines of the Declaration of Human Rights we will be deporting all Australian nationals to Sweden for housing in a place of safety, an appropriate detention centre pending trial. With escalation in mind, we will be preparing a full continental patrol of the region.

Attached to this email is declassified documentation in relation to Operation Molybdenum for your eyes only; should this matter progress I will seek to establish and chair an emergency committee teleconference to discuss matters in real-time.

Many thanks,
Peter Hultqvist
Secretary of Defence
Kingdom of Sweden

@Odinson

Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
101px-Statsikon.svg.png

KINGDOM OF NORWAY
MINISTRY OF WAR
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SUBJECT: Professional Cooperation
RECIPIENT: Mattias Winblad, Secretary of Antarctic Affairs of The Kingdom of Sweden (@Connor )
SENDER: Kristoffer Solberg, Minister of War of The Kingdom of Norway
SECURITY: ENCRYPTED

Secretary Windblad,

Does the Swedish Royal Navy plan to reinforce the Southern Ocean/Antarctica with Swedish warships any time soon? There are some assets which we would like to transport to Bouvet Island - however we do not have an aircraft carrier to transport such assets. If you intend on sending a carrier to an area near Bouvet Island soon, we would greatly appreciate a lift. I've been told by the Royal Navy and Royal Air Force that the assets we wish to send would be minimal and would not take up too much space on your carrier.

Best Regards,

Kristoffer Solberg
Minister of War

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear