STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Norway] Diplomatic Message to The Kingdom of Belgium

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
101px-Statsikon.svg.png

KINGDOM OF NORWAY
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SUBJECT: Mutual Relations
RECIPIENT: Stephen Holst, Secretary of European Affairs of The Kingdom of Belgium ( @Flying Damascas )

SENDER: Bjorn Stoltenberg, Special Ambassador to The Low Lands
SECURITY: ENCRYPTED

Secretary Holst,

The Foreign Ministry has taken note of the
statement which the Belgian Foreign Ministry has made. As the former ambassador to Belgium, and the present Special Ambassador to The Low Lands, Foreign Minister Vinter asked me to open a line of dialogue between our governments. First, I would like to ascertain if the message in that statement is genuine - more specifically, I would like to make sure that Belgium's government is truly interested in reestablishing relations with the Kingdom of Norway. As your Foreign Ministry stated, both of our countries presently have travel restrictions against each other, and also neither of our countries host (or have) a diplomatic mission of the other. Secondly, I would like to ask what brought your government to this decision.

Best Wishes,

Bjorn Stoltenberg
Special Ambassador to The Low Lands

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019

535px-Middle_coat_of_arms_of_Belgium.svg.png

Security Classification: CLASSIFIED

Encrypted by the Belgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Minister (@Odinson) Stoltenberg,

The Foreign Ministry of The Kingdom of Belgium would like to thank you for your timely reply. Rest assured that, we are committed to the restoring diplomatic channels and communication. The Belgian people have no quarrel with Norway or its government to speak of at this moment despite the presence of restrictions, our justification for this action in rooted in the sentiments of the people alone who neither ask nor desired a rupture in relations.

Regards,
Stephan Holst

Diplomatic Secretary for Europe
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Belgium

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien