STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Norway | Message to China

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

utenriksdepartementet-niva2-engelsk.png

Classified and Encrypted

To: Tang Jiaxuan, Foreign Minister of the People's Republic of China. Axis12
Cc:
Subject:

Good Morning Minister Jiaxuan,

Historically, The Kingdom of Norway and The People's Republic of China have never really had close ties. The enormous distance between our two nations both physically and culturally have always made relations usually lukewarm at best. Prime Minister Stoltenberg and myself would like to change that fact. It is clear that The People's Republic of China is a leader in not only Asian affairs but international politics. With the constant change in the geopolitical landscape, we are trying to attain a base level understanding on where most nations stand so to speak. What are your long term goals both domestic and internationally? What are your thoughts about the on developing situation in France? We are currently in the process of refitting all branches of our military with modern hardware. Would The People's Republic of China consider selling equipment to Norway? We are also looking for international partners who are in need of exported crude oil and petroleum products. Is this something your nation would be interested in?

I feel I have simply bombarded you with endless questions, but I am very eager to strengthen Norwegian-Chinese relations. I look forward to hearing from you soon and hope you have a wonderful evening.

Kind Regards,
Jonas Gahr Støre, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Norway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien