STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Norway | Message to Germany

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
441px-Statsikon.svg.png

Classified and Encrypted

To: Marie Friedrich, German Foreign Minister. Spitfire
Cc:
Subject: Military Hardware Acquisitions

I am contacting you this morning in hopes to negotiate the sell of military hardware from the German Defense Industry to the Norwegian Ministry of Defense. Our Parliament is set to release its defense budget for the 2001 fiscal year and I have been tasked by Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg to ready a list of potential sources of new military hardware. With Germany's reputation for excellence and reliability, we hope to become partners for future Defense Ministry purchases. I have prepared a short list below of some initial items that we hope to have your approval on purchasing. If these items are approved for sale, I would ask for a per unit price on each listed item. Once I have the prices, I can summit them to our Parliament for final approval. Once we have everything in order, I will contact you again with the requested amounts.

Mercedes-Benz Unimog 437
Liebherr FKM
SLT-50-3 Elefant
SEE (Unimog Earth Mover)
M3 (Amphious Bridge)
Mercedes Benz 1117 4x4

I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Kind Regards,

Anne-Grete Strøm-Erichsen, Minister of Defence
Kingdom of Norway

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalite