STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

OFFICIAL/FR Visit

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Security Classification:
SECRET

To: Prime Minister Marie Lefebvre Alexander
Cc:
Subject: OFFICIAL Visit 112004

Dear Prime Minister Lefebvre,

I am writing to request an official visit to France at your convenience, from November onwards and depending on your availability. I believe an in-person meeting would prove to be highly beneficial and work towards strengthening the relations between the UK and France.

I would be keen to discuss a range of topics including, but not limited to: cooperation on trade, security collaboration and the ongoing response to global and regional challenges we face.

Thank you for considering this request. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
P. Lyons

Peter Lyons | First Secretary to the United Kingdom |

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
196px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_July_Monarchy_%281830-31%29.svg.png

Empire de France
Palais de l'Élysée

From: Marquis Marie Lefebvre, Premier ministre français, Marquis de Nord
To: Peter Lyons, First Secretary to the United Kingdom Jamie
Classification: Confidential

Subject: Official Visit

Your Excellency,

First of all I must apologize for the delay in our response, pressing internal events precluded my office from addressing international matters. Now that we have returned to full operations I wish to extend our full and enthusiastic support for a visit to Paris by a British official. Ever since the Entente Cordiale, the United Kingdom has been one of France's greatest friends and cooperation between our two states is considered a national priority by my government.

We are able to receive you at any time of your convenience.

Sincerely,
Marie Lefebvre,
Premier ministre français.
Marquis de Nord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran