STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Oman] Diplomatic Correspondence to Australia

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

Sultanate of Oman
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

This correspondence is encrypted and highly sensitive

Dear Foreign Minister Downer Xenon ,

It is with great honour that I open official diplomatic communications between our two governments. I would like to take this opportunity to further our diplomatic relations and explore areas of establishing additional foundations and routes of greater economic cooperation.
I acknowledge that Omani-Australian diplomatic ties have been historically absent. Having established diplomatic relation just 20 years ago, our state-to-state interactions have been limited to that of student studies abroad and ad-hoc military cooperation in the Middle-East region. I believe our countries' relationship can go much further. As a fellow major player on the Indian Ocean, it is with paramount importance that Oman and Australia forge a strong relationship, not only for our own prosperity, but for the maritime security of the vast ocean we share.

I would like to inform you that as part of the re-invigoration of our diplomatic relations, we would be assigning Consul General Dr Hamood Alwardi to serve as the head of the Oman Consulate in Melbourne and representative of our government.
To kick start the new era of bilateral relations, I would like to request your governments permission to allow us to upgrade our Consulate in Melbourne to an Embassy in Canberra. This will facilitate greater long-term diplomatic developments between our nations.

We would like to open formal discussions between Oman and Australia in order to progress our cross-border partnerships and integration in numerous areas, including science and technology, education, trade, law enforcement, immigration, energy and national security.

We look forward to hearing your reply and your ambitions for Omani-Australian relations.

Yours Sincerely,

Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamood Al Busaidi

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Sultanate of Oman