STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Oman] Diplomatic Correspondence to Germany

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

Sultanate of Oman
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

This correspondence is encrypted and highly sensitive

Dear Foreign Minister Böhm Stahlmann34 ,

It is with great honour that I open official diplomatic communications between our two governments. I would like to take this opportunity to further our diplomatic relations and explore areas of establishing additional foundations and routes of greater economic cooperation.

Omani-German relations have steadily grown since diplomatic relations were established in 1972. Whilst Germany has grown to become one of our largest economic partners outside of the oil industry, our bilateral relations and cooperation have generally remained limited and ad-hoc.

I believe our countries' relationship can continue and develop much further going into the 21st Century.

I would like to inform you that as part of the re-invigoration of our diplomatic relations, we would be assigning Ambassador Maitha Saif Almahrouqi to serve as our representative in Berlin.

With the absenteeism and lack of internationally active governments in our region, we aspire for Oman to become the vanguard and gateway to the Middle-East and Arab World, an aspiration that will certainly benefit Germany. To facilitate this, we would like to open formal discussions between Oman and Germany in order to progress our cross-border partnerships and integration in numerous areas, including science and technology, education, trade, law enforcement, immigration, energy and national security.

We look forward to hearing your reply and your ambitions for Omani-German relations.

Yours Sincerely,

Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamood Al Busaidi

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Sultanate of Oman

Aug 31, 2023
Dear Foreign Minister Al-Busaldi,

I am quite flattered by these overtures of good faith and cooperation with the German Reich in the remembrance and fulfillment of mutual interests between our people's. Indeed, We are dismay by this lack of contact which has caused our prior relations to take on a mildly lackluster quality at the expense of common potential.

Being obliged to support those efforts gear towards a more consistent reciprocity built upon diplomacy and economic growth. Naturally, Germany is in favor of pursuing partnerships in areas as science and technology, education, trade, law enforcement, immigration, energy and national security.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will receive Ambassador Almahrouqi in Berlin with myself and my colleagues among the delegation representing the interests of Germany. For our part, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will appoint and dispatch Reinhard Meiner to Muscat to present his credentials as the new ambassador of the German Reich to Oman.

Theodor Böhm
Foreign Minister of The German Reich
Motziche

Motziche

Newcomer
Mar 27, 2023

Sultanate of Oman
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

This correspondence is encrypted and highly sensitive

Dear Foreign Minister Böhm Stahlmann34,

I am glad to hear of your mutual openness and interest in progressing Omani-German relations further.

To discuss our ideas in further detail, I would like to invite Ambassador Meiner to the Foreign Ministry building for a meeting with myself at their earliest convenience.
The agenda we propose for such summit includes, but is not limited to:
- Omani - German immigration
- Security and law enforcement, including the proposal of an extradition treaty
- Culture and Education

I hope you can agree and I shall remain optimistic for your response

Yours Sincerely,

Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamood Al Busaidi

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Sultanate of Oman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members