STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Operation:Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
All Communications Have Been Encrypted by the Brazilian Cyber Agency
"Commander, Federico Belligoy. Commander, Belligoy. This is Admiral Lopez of the," suddenly the signal goes out and some Italian is heard on the headset, then signal comes back again, but in Italian "of The Fottiti, Italia Flotilla."

"Well that was weird, anyway we have arrived. I would like my boys to have two days leave if that were possible. The have been at sea for close to a month and could use some R&R. Plus I would like to spend a few days getting to know one another," the signal suddenly goes out again. More Italian is heard. "Fermare il metagaming."

"Whew," says admiral Lopez that was strange. "I guess the boys back in the cyber division have something on their mind. Anyway, has nothing to do with us. After you allow my boys some off-shore leave we can get together for a few private drinks and talk old war lies."
@Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Argentine base commander of the Alexandria Naval Base would receive the redirected and encrypted call from Admiral Lopez of the Brazilian Navy, currently in charge of the small task force expected at Alexandria to carry our joint exercises.

"Admiral Lopez, welcome to Alexandria, your ships will be able to dock as soon as possible once we get your fleets manifest, including ship list and number of personnel. With that we can calculate and prepare everything. As soon as you get into place, I'll await you at my office to discuss the objectives and scope of the joint exercise in the Mediterranean Sea. We expect for everything to be carried out in sector KM."

Technical and logistical personnel from the base would stand by, awaiting the information to securely dock the ships.

All this would be private.

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
All Communication Private and Encrypted​

"We will be docking Brazilian ships BRZD001 and BRAFR 001. Approximately 400 sailors. One King Sejong the Great Class Destroyer and on Daegu Class Frigate.

At this point we do not much refueling or resupply, it is more of a question of what we are going to do with our combined forces at hand and how we will train them and deploy them. Upon docking, we have a small amateur buggle band that over the long weeks at sea has learned your national anthem and would like to play it as our sailors disembark and step foot on Argentinaina shores in Alexandria for the first time.

I am sure there will be much merry making and a few joyous occasions once ashore.

But you and I know it is time for business.

We would like to attempt a simultaneous docking, where the the Destroyer and Frigate slowly dock in somewhat unison.

The BRZD001 will dock first followed by the BRAFR 001.

Both ships slow as they prepare to dry dock. Sailors throw ropes overboard to the Argentinian crew below from the BRZD001 as it comes to a complete stop.

The BRAFR 001 already now in reverse slowly makes it into the dry dock area, sailors guiding ropes down from the deck. The BRAFR 001 comes to a complete stop and the ships are now docked stern to stern.

@Naio90

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ROLEPLAY NOTICE

Hello @Moe @Naio90

This thread is void. As per the rules, the first post must contain the deployment in a simple list format and there is no mention of the route taken as that is how time is determined to travel.
You will need to recreate the thread and abide those rules for it to be considered valid.

The Modern Nations Staff Team
Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien