STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 27/10/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: ManBear

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Order of Malta] Humanitarian Message to The United States of America

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA
OFFICE OF THE GRAND HOSPITALLER
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUBJECT Procurement of Hospital Ships
RECIPIENT Warren Christopher, Secretary of State of The United States of America ( @John )
SENDER Marcellino Lombardi, Grand Hospitaller of The Sovereign Order of Malta
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Mister Secretary,

Good morning, I am the Grand Hospitaller of the Sovereign Order of Malta. I am in charge of the Priory of Health, as well as the Priory of Aid. The Lieutenant Grand Master and newly-elected Parliament of Malta have given me permission to contact you directly. The Priory of Aid has been given funding to train a medical corps, named "The Hospitaller Service". The Hospitaller Service exists to provide humanitarian aid and relief to other countries suffering from disasters or medical emergencies. We have also been allocated $560,000,000 to specifically purchase two Mercy-class hospital ships. I realize that this means the production would only be break-even for the United States, but I hope that the United States would recognize that these ships would be used to care for the sick and injured around the world. If the United States was able to meet this specific price for us, it would go a far way to bettering relations between the United States of America and the Sovereign Order of Malta.
Thank you very much for your time.

Respectfully,

Marcellino Lombardi
Grand Hospitaller

Last edited:

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted/Private

Subject: RE: Humanitarian Acquisition
Recipient: Marcellino Lombardi, Grand Hospitaller of the Order of Malta
Sender: William Perry, Secretary of Defence for the United States of America
CC: N.A
Dear Mr Lombardi,

Whilst we admire your conviction towards humanitarian operations, constructing the ship at cost price would actually mean we would lose money. However, I am willing to offer the ships to you for $300,000,000.00 per rather than the cost price of $280,000,000.00. I hope you understand why we have to charge extra.

Kind Regards,
William Perry, Secretary of Defence for the United States of America

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William Company