STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Order of Malta] Message to Imperial Germany

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA
OFFICE OF THE GRAND CHANCELLOR
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUBJECT Establishing Diplomatic Relations
RECIPIENT Klaus Kinkel, Foreign Minister of Imperial Germany ( @Fairhold )
SENDER Silas Delacroix, Grand Chancellor of The Sovereign Order of Malta
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Foreign Minister Kinkel,

Good morning. The Lieutenant Grand Master has instructed me to contact the Imperial Foreign Office so that formal diplomatic relations may be established between the Sovereign Order of Malta and Imperial Germany. As I am sure you are aware, these past few months have been a difficult time for Malta. Up until recently, these islands were becoming embroiled in open rebellion in part due to a mostly incompetent and corrupt government. Thankfully, due to the leadership of our interim Grand Master, the Order was able to play a major part in restoring law and order on the Maltese islands. In fact, our Order is presently playing a major role in the current transitional government. Within the coming weeks, the Order plans to have a new government set in place in Malta. We still have a lot of work ahead of us, but at times we look to nations like Imperial Germany whom have gone through so much in just the past five years, yet are now functioning as one unit.

The German government currently operates an embassy in Malta, and the former Republic of Malta still has an embassy in Berlin. If your government will permit us, the Priory of Foreign Affairs would like to send new officials to this embassy so that we may staff it and have a direct line of communication with your government. In return, we will happily allow Imperial Germany to continue to operate its embassy in Valletta, which will provide a direct line of communication to the Order. We would also like to begin the process of establishing formal relations between our governments, including mutual recognition of each other's sovereignty. I believe this exchange of embassies - or rather re-purposing of embassies - is a crucial first step that we would both benefit from.

I look forward to hearing back from you, and I thank you very much for your time. I wish you and the German people the best.

Respectfully,

Silas Delacroix
Grand Chancellor

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Imperial Chancellery

[Secret and Classified]

@Odinson

To His/Her Excellency Silas Delacroix, Grand Chancellor of The Sovereign Order of Malta​

I am happy to see that Malta as found it self in a stable and strong position, we know too well what a unstable government and a divided nation is, as we ourself gone through the same period, but it is my highest opinion that that troubled period is now well behind Malta and that goes forwards you will only find prosperity and peace. We are far from a prefect nation, but an example none the less, we also had gone through several issues regarding our transition from two Germany's to one united nation, and we hope that our experience my benefit those who go through the same.​
This can be arranged and I'll move forwards a petition for their Diplomatic Visas, which will be ready in the following days. Would it be possible to recieve the name of your new Ambassador?We are happy that our embassy can continue to operate in your beautiful nation, this not only creates a direct line between us, but also a place where our citizens can seek assistance when needed.Regarding the mutual recognition, I see this event of establishing and affirming embassy to be a proof that we, value each other as future partners and acknowledge each other's sovereignty.​
I wish you and your nation the best of the current path you are in,​

Respectfully,​

Imperial Chancellor of Imperial Germany​
Bruno von Brandenburg
Office of the Imperial Chancellery​

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA
THE PRIORY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUBJECT Establishing Diplomatic Relations
RECIPIENT Bruno von Brandemburg, Imperial Chancellor of Imperial Germany ( @Fairhold )
SENDER Xaiver Azzopardi, Prior of Foreign Affairs of The Sovereign Order of Malta
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Your Excellency,

It is an honor to receive a dispatch from you. Thank you for accepting our request that will allow our embassies to continue to operate. Sir Gabriel Falzon, Knight of Malta, will be sent to Imperial Germany with members from the Diplomatic Corps posthaste. Thank you for understanding the situation that Malta has been in - the Order will not forget this. The Lieutenant Grand Master also sends his regards and thanks for the recognition of the Order's sovereignty over the Maltese islands. Hopefully a meeting between the high officials of the Order and Imperial Germany can take place in the near future.

Respectfully,

Xaiver Azzopardi
Prior of Foreign Affairs

Last edited: