STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Order of Malta] Message to The Empire of India

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA
OFFICE OF THE GRAND CHANCELLOR
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUBJECT Establishing Diplomatic Relations
RECIPIENT Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs of The Empire of India ( @Alex )
SENDER Silas Delacroix, Grand Chancellor of The Sovereign Order of Malta
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Minister Jaishankar,

Greetings, and good morning. The Lieutenant Grand Master has instructed me to contact the Ministry of External Affairs so that we may create formal diplomatic relations between the Sovereign Order of Malta and the Empire of India. As I'm sure you know, the Maltese islands have experienced months of troubles followed by open rebellion, and almost total anarchy. Thanks to the leadership of our Lieutenant Grand Master, the Order is now part of a transitional government in Malta which is designing a new system of government for the islands. In the mean time, however, we find that having established relations with countries such as the Indian Empire to be of the highest priority. I would like to offer the opportunity for your government to open an embassy in Malta, and I humbly request that we be allowed to establish an embassy in India.

The Priory of Foreign Affairs believes that the establishment of embassies between our countries is a crucial first-step to mutual recognition of each other's sovereignty, and then long-term diplomatic relations. These embassies will provide a link between our governments even though they are on different sides of the world, and will be an incredible mark of progress between our countries. Thank you for considering our offer, and I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

Respectfully,

Silas Delacroix
Grand Chancellor

Last edited:

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

NJ6Y2yH.png

JJXAe6C.png

NJ6Y2yH.png

To: Silas Delacroix

Dearest Minister Delacroix,

I am happy to hear from you and your government. It is India's hopes to spread our relations across the world and Europe is no exception.

As for Malta's recent internal problems, India has also recently just emerged from an economic crisis which has instated a change in our government. We know the struggles of civil unrest and we hope that Malta has changed or will change for the best of the Maltese people and their futures.

Opening an embassy in each other's capitals would be splendid, but I believe we already have one in each other's nations, no? The Malta High Commission is still located at N60, Panchsheel Park North, Panchsheel Park in New Delhi. India also has its High Commission in Malta, located in Birkirkara.

Let me know if I am wrong.

Kindest Regards,
Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
Minister of External Affairs
Empire of India
@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA
THE PRIORY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RECIPIENT Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs of The Empire of India ( @Alex )
SENDER Xaiver Azzopardi, Prior of Foreign Affairs
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Minister Jaishankar,

The Grand Chancellor is currently abroad, however I would be more than happy to continue this conversation between our governments. It is true that the Republic of Malta operated a High Commission in India. However, recent unfortunate events - as previously mentioned - have led to the dissolution of the Republic. What remains of it are now part of a transitional government with the Sovereign Order of Malta, which will soon be the chief political and diplomatic government in these islands once we have a new constitution written. I am requesting that the Order of Malta be permitted to staff the current High Commission in New Delhi with a new ambassador. In return, the Indian embassy may of course continue to operate in Malta, but instead of representing the Empire of India to the Republic of Malta, the ambassador would be representing the Empire of India to the Sovereign Order of Malta.

I understand that this may seem to be a game of semantics. However, the Lieutenant Grand Master has chosen India to be the first Asian country that we reach out to, and we would like to ensure that we recognize each other's sovereignty. We dearly hope to harden and officiate the bonds between the Empire of India and the Order. I hope that this isn't too much to ask. To represent the Order, we would like to send Sir Bernard Figera, a Knight of Malta, who will act as permanent ambassador from the Order to the Empire of India. If this is acceptable, we will dispatch him posthaste. And, of course, the Order would be honored to have the present ambassador to the Republic of Malta transition to become the ambassador to the Order of Malta, if that is what the Empire so decides.

Respectfully,

Xaiver Azzopardi
Prior of Foreign Affairs

Last edited:

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

NJ6Y2yH.png

JJXAe6C.png

NJ6Y2yH.png

To: Xaiver Azzopardi

Dearest Prior Azzopardi,

Re-manning these buildings would save both of our nations time and money which is something that comes by in small amounts now-a-days. The High Commission building in New Delhi is open to Sir Bernard Figera and his staff. India will be sending Mr. Rajesh Vaishnaw to fill in the vacant Indian High Commission building in India.

We are also honored that the Order of Malta has chosen India as the first Asian nation to contact, it means much to us.

While we're discussing Maltese-Indian relations, would it be possible to know Malta's opinion on China, Russian, and North Korea?

Kindest Regards,
Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
Empire of India

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA
THE PRIORY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

SENDER Xaiver Azzopardi, Prior of Foreign Affairs
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Minister Jaishankar,

The Order of Malta has not yet had the pleasure of meeting with Chinese, Russia, or North Korean officials. However, I can state that the Order is neither adherent nor sympathetic to the communist ideology, which we consider abhorrent and in directly in contradiction to Christianity, or the very idea of religion or individual freedom. While the Order wishes to have peaceful relations with these nations, it is my own opinion that we could never work alongside these countries, especially if it is to further their ideology - which is what working with them typically involves.

What are your government's opinions on these countries?

Respectfully,

Xaiver Azzopardi
Prior of Foreign Affairs

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

NJ6Y2yH.png

JJXAe6C.png

NJ6Y2yH.png

To: Xaiver Azzopardi

Dearest Prior Azzopardi,

I am happy to see that Malta's stance on communism is that of India's as well. Communism is nothing more than dictatorship with a coat of red.

As for India's relations with these three nations, they are unstable to say the lease. The Chinese have immediately demanded the disputed territories between our two nations, aggressively as well. While the Indian Prime Minister is currently in China in the hopes of settling this matter personally, India has no interest in handing over territory and I believe that this may one day start a Second Sino-Indian War. But the Empire of India will do everything in its power to make sure that a status quo will be kept and peace along with it.

As for Russia, while its new communist regime is not something that we support, for the national security of India we have begun diplomatic talks with the dictatorship. And North Korea is a nation that we have tried to begin relations with but their vulgarity and insults have caused the closure of diplomacy between our nations.

But now that India knows of Malta's stance, we would like to support your armed forces in some way. How are your air defense capabilities? India would be interested in donating eight Pinaka multi-barrel rocket launchers. With a range of 80KMs, four placed on each of the may two Maltese islands could easily protect the entirety of your nation.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll inform our factories to begin production.

Kindest Regards,
Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
Empire of India

@Odinson

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikhail2001