STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Order of Malta] Message To The Global Assembly

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA
OFFICE OF THE GRAND MASTER
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUBJECT Current Events of Malta
RECIPIENT Boutros Boutros-Ghali, Acting Secretary General of The Global Assembly
SENDER Arthur Sinclair, Lieutenant Grand Master of The Sovereign Order of Malta
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Mister Secretary General,

I can imagine that you have been following the events in Malta closely. Although I have lived in Rome for the past few years, Malta is my home country. It is where I was born, it is where I was educated, it is where I was confirmed into the Church, and it was where I joined the Order. The events that have occurred in Malta since the end of last year have been both awful, and incredible. President Fenech, whom I knew personally, was murdered by traitors to my country after rioters nearly ripped it apart. I am dedicated to finding those responsible and bringing them to justice. However, to the more incredible part of these events, I have seen the Maltese people come together and demand peace, and demand order. Despite threats of death and violence from these few rioters who want nothing but anarchy, the Maltese people have come out in droves demanding a return to stability.

I agreed to mediate talks between what remained of the Labor Government under the former Prime Minister, and these rebels. Their talks unfortunately broke down, and the country is now at a stalemate. After speaking with the Mayor of Valletta, the leaders of the Republic's defense forces, the Foreign Minister of the Labor Government, the leader of the Nationalist Party, and local leaders across Malta, I have directed the Order to send personnel and resources to Malta to explore the creation of a new government for Malta. As a humanitarian, I admire the Global Assembly's purpose and I would like the Order of Malta to be a part of it.

I would like to discuss Malta's political situation with you in person, and I would also like to discuss Malta's membership in the Global Assembly. Regardless of the outcome of this meeting, I can assure you that the Global Assembly will keep its home on Comino.

Respectfully,

Arthur Sinclair
Lieutenant Grand Master

Last edited:

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Executive Office of the Secretary General
Encrypted

To: Arthur Sinclair, Grand Master of the Sovereign Order of Malta (@Odinson)
Cc:
Subject: Current Events of Malta
Classification: Top Secret (A2)

Your Most Eminent Highness,

I apologise that the Acting Secretary General is unable to answer this email personally, as he is presiding over the on-going session of the Assembly.

The Global Assembly has been monitoring the events on the Island of Malta with great concern and we are relieved to see the return of a functioning authority. The Global Assembly is eternally grateful to the people of Malta for all they have done in supporting the founding of this organisation, their efforts have not gone unrecognised, and we wish to offer our full support in the restoration of a government of the people of Malta.

We expect to have a new Secretary General appointed within the month and it would be an honour to host you as our first distinguished guest. If you wish I can contact yourself, or a member at your staff at the earliest time upon which I can begin scheduling the agenda of the Secretary General.

Respectfully,
J.Jonker
Josephine de Jonker
Chief of Staff
Global Assembly

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RECIPIENT Josephine de Jonker, Chief of Staff of The Acting Secretary General @Dutchy
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Mrs. de Jonker,

I understand. I will be open to meeting at his earliest convenience. I'm unaware of the status that the Sovereign Order of Malta has in the Global Assembly, but I have permission from the former government and local officials to have the Order represent Malta internationally, including in the Global Assembly. I would be happy to send representatives to the Global Assembly.

I hope you can pass along to the Acting Secretary General that the knights here in Valletta have restored order. If there are any security concerns at the Global Assembly, please inform me. I have hundreds of soldiers and militarized police available for the GA's service, and they can depart Comino when their presence is no longer required.

Respectfully,

Arthur Sinclair
Lieutenant Grand Master

Last edited:

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted

To: Arthur Sinclair, Lieutenant Grand Master of the Sovereign Order of Malta (@Odinson)
Cc:
Subject: Current Events of Malta

We would be happy to receive a representative from the transitional government of Malta to represent its citizens. We furthermore thank you for the temporary security provisions while we set up the Global Assembly Police Organisation. We would like to request the temporary deployment of a number of police officers to the GA Police to fill the security gap which the Organisation has due to a lack of volunteers. We would most likely require their presence for a period of up to three months, though they could enter official service once the Global Assembly Police Organisation has been officially formed.

Respectfully,
J.Jonker
Josephine de Jonker
Chief of Staff
Global Assembly

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA

RECIPIENT Josephine de Jonker, Chief of Staff of The Acting Secretary General @Dutchy
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Mrs. de Jonker,

The Order will be happy to contribute to the security of the Global Assembly until the permanent GA Police Force is established. I will order the deployment of 300 Civil Guards to Comino whom will be armed and equipped for security purposes - the Office of The Secretary General will be informed before they make landfall on the island. Their commander will report directly to the Secretary General, or whomever he appoints for that opportunity. All of these soldiers speak at least Maltese and English. If there are any issues, feel free to contact my office.

Respectfully,

Arthur Sinclair
Lieutenant Grand Master

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA

RECIPIENT Josephine de Jonker, Chief of Staff of The Acting Secretary General (@Dutchy)
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Mrs. de Jonker,

I have mobilized the 2nd Battalion of the 5th Regiment of the Civil Guard who will shortly begin their deployment to the GA Campus. The Civil Guard are essentially the gendarmerie of the Order, and are trained law enforcement professionals. I have ordered that their command and control is handed over to the Acting Secretary General, or whomever he designates for that position. They will follow all lawful orders, and will return home once they are no longer needed. I assume that housing and refreshment will provided for these forces while they are stationed on the island - if so, there will be no logistical issues. The commanding officer of this Civil Guard Battalion is Major William Giorgio. These knights will serve the GA well.
The Order of Malta supports the GA's mission to bring greater international cooperation around the world - I hope this makes that mission slightly easier.

Respectfully,

Arthur Sinclair
Lieutenant Grand Master

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA

RECIPIENT Clark Stone, Secretary General of The Global Assembly (@Dutchy)
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Your Excellency,

On behalf of the Order, I congratulate you on being elected to the office of Secretary General of The Global Assembly. The Order of Malta is presently focusing on establishing its ability to govern Malta, but our core purpose has always been humanitarian. We want to see to the safety, well-being, and health of those around the world who are less fortunate than us, or caught in less fortunate situations. As the Order continues to grow in strength and prominence, I assure you that we will continue to offer our services to the Global Assembly. Eventually, we hope to acquire hospital ships and other humanitarian infrastructure that will help us in our mission to bring aid around the world and to those who are devastated by disasters, regardless of whom they are. I see the missions of our organizations align, in this regard, which is why we will be nominating several people to serve as undersecretaries and possibly directors of the Global Assembly. If any of them are chosen, I trust that they will serve you well.

I imagine you are exceptionally busy now as I am too, but once you are free I would be happy for us to meet in person so that we may get to know one another, discuss the GA's ongoing status on Comino island, the Order's place in the Global Assembly, and anything else you wish to discuss. Best of luck.

Respectfully,

Arthur Sinclair
Lieutenant Grand Master

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted

To: Arthur Sinclair, Lieutenant Grand Master of the Sovereign Order of Malta (@Odinson)
Cc:
Subject: Invitation

I wish to thank you for your congratulations, it is with great honour that I have been granted the faith of the Assembly to serve them as Secretary General. It is hearwarming to be told of your support and wish to focus on cooperation in the near future. In order to talk about the topics you have mentions, I wish to offer you an official invitation to visit the Marble Manor at the earliest convenience.

Respectfully,
C.STONE
Clark Stone
Secretary General
Global Assembly

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA

RECIPIENT Clark Stone, Secretary General of The Global Assembly (@Dutchy)
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Your Excellency,

It would be my absolute pleasure to come to the Marble Manor and meet with you personally. If it isn't too much to ask, would you mind if I brought the Grand Chancellor of the Order, Silas Delacroix? He has served as a close confidant and, in some areas, is more informed than I, especially when it comes to matters of international affairs. How formal of an occasion will this be?

Respectfully,

Arthur Sinclair
Lieutenant Grand Master

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted

Cc:
Subject: Invitation

I would be honoured to meet the esteemed Grand Chancellor himself, please do inform me of any other individuals you wish to add to the delegation as those details will be sent to my staff in preparation of a state dinner. The occasion will be formal, comparable with a state visit. However, time will be added to the schedule for some informal conversations over a nice glass of whiskey, or any other liquor of your choice. Please inform me of the date and time of your arrival so that a proper arrival can be arranged.

Respectfully,
C.STONE
Clark Stone
Secretary General
Global Assembly

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Further details were privately sent to the Office of The Secretary General from the Office of The Grand Master, specifically from his personal secretary. The information noted that the Grand Master and the Grand Chancellor would visit the Marble Manor once the Grand Chancellor was back from his visit to London. Despite not being specifically ordered to relay this information, the personal secretary informed her equivalent in the Secretary General's Office - perhaps to build some kind of repore - that the Grand Master especially enjoyed seafood, steak, and almost anything spicy. She also said that the Grand Master and Grand Chancellor both liked cigars. She also said that she would inform the SG's Office when the Grand Chancellor was on his way home, as to give them a day to prepare.

@Dutchy

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
The Office of The Secretary General was privately informed that the Lieutenant Grand Master and the Grand Chancellor would be ready to attend a dinner tomorrow evening. The Grand Chancellor would be returning home from London, and the Grand Master would be concluding his business with the Japanese tomorrow morning. The message was written in a friendly tone and implied that if this wasn't enough time to prepare for the dinner, they could push the date back. If there was no objection to this time, then the Order would prepare to send their two most important officers to Comino.

@Dutchy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren