STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Order of Malta] Message to The Kingdom of The Netherlands

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA
OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUBJECT Congratulations are in Order
RECIPIENT Elco Brinkman, Prime Minister of The Kingdom of The Netherlands ( @Dutchy )
SENDER Troy Olivari, Prime Minister of The Sovereign Order of Malta
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Prime Minister,

We both find ourselves recently being elected to one of the highest positions in our respective countries. On behalf of Malta, I congratulate you as well as your colleagues, on being able to form a government. Europe, and the world at large, has recently been victim to an unrelated yet oddly coincidental series of destabilizing events - Malta has also fallen victim to this. It gives me some comfort that order still reigns in The Netherlands. On behalf of the Parliament and the Order, I do hope that we can work together in the future.
Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Troy Olivari
Prime Minister

Last edited:

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of General Affairs
Private & Encrypted

To: Troy Olivari, Prime Minister of The Sovereign Order of Malta
Cc: -
Subject: Congratulations are in Order

Prime Minister,

Thank you for your kind words and I too wish to offer my heartfelt congratulations on your electoral victory and ability to form a government. It would be a true pleasure to cooperate on a range of bilateral issues with the Sovereign Order of Malta. We wish you the best in these chaotic times and I hope that representatives of our governments can meet soon in order to kickstart our partnership.

Yours Sincerely,
Elco Brinkman
Prime Minister
Kingdom of the Netherlands

✆ +31 070 356 4100

✉ az@rijksoverheid.nl

■ Binnenhof 19, The Hague

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II