STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Order of Malta] Message to The Roman League

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA
OFFICE OF THE GRAND CHANCELLOR
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUBJECT Diplomatic Relations
RECIPIENT Foreign Minister of The Roman League ( @Logan )
SENDER Silas Delacroix, Grand Chancellor of The Sovereign Order of Malta
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Foreign Minister,

Good morning, it is a pleasure to write to you. The Lieutenant Grand Master has instructed me to contact Rome. Unlike some other nations around the Europe and the world, the Roman League and the Sovereign Order of Malta already have what I would consider a healthy relationship. However, as I am sure you have heard, the Maltese islands have recently experienced a period of hardship, followed by a short period of anarchy. The Order has been in Malta for some time now, and was invited to be part of a transitional government that is designing a new system of government here in Malta. I myself am a part of it. While our governments do share diplomatic relations and recognize the sovereignty of each other, I would like to invite your government to continue to operate its embassy in Malta. In return, I hope that you will allow the Order to operate its embassies in Rome.

I believe this would be a crucial first-step in making a new relationship between our governments, as it would create a direct line of communication between our governments. From there, we can establish further relations and agreements. I believe this would be in the best interest of both of our governments. I look forward to hearing back from you, and may God bless the Roman League.

Respectfully,

Silas Delacroix
Grand Chancellor

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
482px-Double_headed_Roman_eagle_fasces.svg.png

Transmitted By the Authority of the Senate and People of Rome
On Behalf of the Roman League
TOP SECRET
Encryption Level:

IV

Grand Chancellor Delacroix,

It is my pleasure to write this reply. It is a matter of grave solemnity that I wish only the absolute best outcome for both the Order and Malta. The success of each of our sovereign nations is directly tied to the success of the other, as such, it is imperative that we continue to maintain our special relationship. Certainly, the Roman League will continue to maintain an Embassy in your nation, and in exchange allow your country to do the same in Rome. As well, at your convenience, I would like to schedule a meeting or phone call between myself and you or a representative of your nation, in order to further open up relations.

God's Peace be Upon You,

Amadeus Albero
Magister Epistularum
SPQR

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA
THE PRIORY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUBJECT Diplomatic Relations
RECIPIENT Foreign Minister of The Roman League ( @Logan )
SENDER Silas Delacroix, Grand Chancellor of The Sovereign Order of Malta
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Foreign Minister,

The Grand Chancellor is presently on special assignment abroad, however I would be happy to continue this discussion between our governments. Thank you allowing us to continue the exchange of embassies. We will dispatch Sir Samuel Psaila, Knight of Malta, to be the new ambassador from the Order to the Roman League; and the Order will be more than happy to allow the Roman League to continue to operate their embassy in Malta.

As I mentioned, the Grand Chancellor is currently abroad in Europe, however once he has finished his diplomatic mission, I know that he would be excited to visit Rome and meet with you personally, if you so wish.

Respectfully,

Xavier Azzopardi
Prior of Foreign Affairs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien