STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Order of Malta] Message to The United States of America

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA
OFFICE OF THE GRAND CHANCELLOR
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUBJECT Establishing Diplomatic Relations
RECIPIENT Warren Christopher, Secretary of State of The United States of America ( @John )
SENDER Silas Delacroix, Grand Chancellor of The Sovereign Order of Malta
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Mister Secretary,

Good morning. The Lieutenant Grand Master has instructed me to contact the State Department so that talks may be opened to establish relations between the United States of America and the Sovereign Order of Malta. This message comes after a hectic few months in Malta; which appears to be a growing world trend. In times such as this, I believe partners and friends are more important than ever. Regrettably, the United States and Malta do not have exchanged embassies, but the former Republic of Malta does with your government. The Order of Malta is part of a transitional government, and is working with the remaining parts of the Republic to form a new government. During this time of transition, and hopefully thereafter, would it be possible for the Order to take over operation of the Maltese embassy in Washington? We would, in turn, allow the United States to continue to operate its embassy in Attard.

I believe that this simple agreement would be a tremendous step between our governments, and bring us one step closer to mutual recognition as sovereign entities and future cooperation. I hope to hear back from you soon, and I wish the American people the best.

Respectfully,

Silas Delacroix
Grand Chancellor

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted/Private

Subject: RE: Establishing Diplomatic Relations
Recipient: Silas Delacroix, Grand Chancellor of The Sovereign Order of Malta
CC: N.A
Your Exellency,

Good evening. I am glad you have decided to contact the US in regards to establishing bi-lateral relations. We are more than willing to allow the Order to take over the former Republic's Embassy in Washington. Although, I would like to ask the what the Order's opinion is of the recent coup in Russia? As you're probably aware, the US has taken a stance against the coup and the rise of the Communist government.

Warren Christopher, Secretary of State of The United States of America

@Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1568683098765-png.1231

SOVEREIGN ORDER OF MALTA
THE PRIORY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUBJECT Establishing Diplomatic Relations
RECIPIENT Warren Christopher, Secretary of State of The United States of America ( @John )
SENDER Xaiver Azzopardi, Prior of Foreign Affairs
SECURITY ENCRYPTED

Mister Secretary,

The Grand Chancellor is presently abroad, however I would be happy to continue this conversation. The Lieutenant Grand Master expresses his gratitude to you for permitting the exchange of embassies in the previous locations with the Republic. As he said, this is an outstanding first step in establishing formal relations between the Order and the United States.

Although we have yet to establish diplomatic relations with the Russian Federation, we find this violent change of government to be very worrying. The world breathed a sigh of relief when the Cold War ended, yet now it seems we may be in danger of it starting again. The Order may not have as much information on the coup as your government, so we are still waiting to see how it turns out, but it appears this was a successful communist takeover. One can only hope that this would be a return to the likes of Gorbachev and not that of Stalin - but coups are very rarely undertaken by reasonable men. If there's anything the Order can do anything to facilitate peace between the United States and Russia, we would be happy to help. For now, we will keep the Russian people in our prayers.

The Priory of Foreign Affairs will send a notice to your office once we have dispatched a new ambassador to Washington D.C. We thank you again for taking this outstanding opportunity. Mister Secretary, should we be concerned that there will be any coming conflict between Russia and the United States?

Respectfully,

Xaiver Azzopardi
Prior of Foreign Affairs

Last edited:

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted/Private

Subject: RE: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Recipient: Silas Delacroix, Grand Chancellor of The Sovereign Order of Malta
CC: N.A
Your Exellency,
There shouldn't be any concern for conflict just yet, however once we announce our official stance on the coup in Russia we do not know how they will react. It could get quite violent. This is not our hope, but we have to look at every scenario.

Warren Christopher, Secretary of State of The United States of America

@Odinson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren