STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[OTD] The Order of the Dragon

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Secret

2 August 1997

Vladimir brushed aside the tall grass. He had been watching this farmer for the last week. The man lived well, owning a large farm where he employed a half dozen poorer men. Vladimir had watched from a coffee shop as Direnç Kunt went to the local mosque on Friday for Jumah. He watched as he socialized with his fellow Turks. He had nearly thrown up in his own mouth. The idea that these monsters could live in and among the good Christian people of Romania made him sick to his stomach.
He watched now as the Turk went into his home to perform Maghrib Prayer. It was time. Vladimir pulled the Balaclava down over his face, gesturing for the four others behind him to follow. He brandished a lead pipe in his hands. He wore all black, with the symbol of the Order of the Dragon on his shoulder. He slowly walked forward until he reached the front door. Trying the handle, it opened smoothly. The hinges were well oiled. More importantly, the old fool had left his door unlocked. Stepping in, they found themselves in a hallway. Through one door they could hear the man's prayers. They had planned this perfectly.
Vladimir stepped into the room. The Turk looked up, right as the lead pipe came crashing into his head. The men dragged his unconscious body out of the house. One stuck the stake into the soft dirt, and then the rest of them lifted the man up, dropping his back right onto the sharpened end. It came back out through his chest, bloody. He convulsed once or twice, before going still. They all gave a little whoop, said "Turn away Thy face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God: and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from Thy presence: and take not Thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation: and steady me with a guiding spirit.". They then dispersed. They rejoice privately about how Dracula will be pleased with their perfect execution of the execution. They had done their job. Now they awaited further orders.

Last edited:

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Secret

3 August 1997

Amelia Grasu stepped into the big house. She was very conscious that she had a midnight flight to Russia to get to. But her loyalties lie with Dracula, and she would truly do anything for him. As the sun began to droop low on the horizon, she met Fedbi Osman in the foyer. "Hey, boy.." she said. He embraced her. For the last few weeks, she had been seducing him, and now she had him in an affair. She saw it as a compliment to herself that she managed to seduce a married Muslim. They seemed to take their morals very seriously.
He led her to his bedroom. They made out for a half of an hour before he began to get handsy. He was a Turk. She had been sent on a mission. The man was the president of the Democratic Turkish Union of Romania, a political party to represent the Turkish population of Romania. She let him do as he wished. Until he was distracted. She pulled away, and in one motion pulled a pistol out of her bosom. Two shots between the eyes dispatched him. She heated up a metal stamp and branded the dead man's chest with the symbol of the Dragon. She gathered her stuff and slipped away into the night, leaving the most popular Turkish politician in Romania dead behind her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
News articles report the assassination of Mr. Osman. The culprit is unknown. Concerns arise in the Turkish and Muslim communities in Romania.

Last edited:

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Public

3 August 1997

In the evening a police officer shot and killed three Turkish men. Whether or not they were armed is disputed. The officer claims they had raped a Romani school girl, and that he had chased them down, demanding they put down their weapons. He reports they refused and threatened him before attempting to run. This is when the officer shot all three as they fled. He fired 4 rounds into the first man, 6 into the next, then he reloaded and fired 8 shots into the third who was attempting to jump a fence. The man is on trial. Due to the poor funding of the department and related confusion, no weapons were recovered. The general public opinion is that the officer was in the right, and protests are breaking out over the nation's lax punishments for rape- 12 years in prison or 18 if the victim dies. The people think that life in prison all the way to the death penalty is called for. Over 1,000 people are protesting in Bucharest, and some conservatives are putting the blame on the Muslim Turkish community.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89