STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Pakistan] Message to Argentina (Continued)

Emira

Senior
Jul 8, 2018
Lt. General Kayani nodded and said in his rather dull and drab voice "The Pakistan Armed Forces agree wholeheartedly and believe that from within Gwadar Port itself, trade goods can not only enter and exit Asia, but our own armed forces can station naval forces to patrol the trade routes within the Persian Gulf and Indian Ocean. Not only are these the most valuable waterways in the world, they also happen to be quite vulnerable to piracy and attack by rogue nations, so certainly an Argentine naval force that could assist the Pakistan Navy in keeping these vital shipping lanes open would be most welcome within Gwadar. Not to mention it would allow for our two nations maritime forces to cooperate with and jointly train with one another.".

The thoughtful ISI Chief looked away for a moment as numbers for leasing Gwadar were discussed, before saying "$2,000,000,000 upfront and $1,500,000,000 each of the next two months is fine. How long would you like to lease Gwadar Port for overall? A decade? Or longer? I feel that we should create a joint Argentine-Pakistani working group to discuss the further development of Gwadar Port and the region more broadly. How do you feel about this?".

General Kayani took in what the Argentine Minister said regarding Brazil and it's economy, absorbing everything the longtime Argentine Minister of Foreign Affairs mentioned. Then after a moment, Lt. General Kayani said "Certainly the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has no desire to attempt to influence domestic Brazilian policy, as it is the internal ans external stability of our ally alone that concerns Pakistan and the Pakistan Armed Forces. With Argentina being the best placed nation on ground to make the necessary determinations regarding the Brazilian economy and the internal stability of Brazil, the Pakistan Armed Forces will go with your nations assessment of the situation regarding Brazil.

I'm also very happy to hear that with Argentina's major economic growth as of late, that your nation will be able to supplement all or most of the losses that the Brazilian economy may occur through their most recent action. As you have stated, this situation certainly presents businesses within the Islamic Republic of Pakistan with a unique opportunity when doing business within Brazil and I'll see to it that further discussions are had between Pakistani and Brazilian officials, regarding various trade and investment opportunities between our two nations.".

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Well, this is something the technical group you proposed should address, but I understand that a first terms Of 5 years should be enough to set the foundations upon which we can work.

Plans for the Gwadar Port expansion should Also include better connections to nearby pakistani cities, as to make the most Of it for both sides.

As for Brazil, they have a huge potential and although We understand the reservations some more moderate states might have about current President Romero, We see it as a good opportunity to work towards our goal of an independent and strong southern hemisphaere.

On this same line, how are your current relations with perhaps your most important neighbour, politically speaking, the SEOUSS?"

Emira

Senior
Jul 8, 2018
Lt. General Kayani nodded and said "Perfect Minister Osvaldo. We can certainly have this matter raised as the first issue taken up by the Argentine-Pakistani technical working group, with regards to Gwadar Port and the economic development of the region by our two nations. Though I am quite confident in saying that an initial 5 year contract for the lease of Gwadar Port by the Argentine Republic will provide our two nations with an excellent start when it comes to increasing the commerce between our two nations, not to mention of the increased commerce between Argentina and East Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia, that this deal will allow for.

I certainly agree with you and feel that improving the infrastructure links between Gwadar Port and the major cities of the settled districts of Pakistan will allow for the maximum benefit for both of our nation's, as your goods can be exported throughout the region through Pakistan's major cities, while various Argentine firms will also be able to provide services from these cities, all of which will greatly increase the market share that the Argentine Republic and its companies have throughout East Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia. So this deal is certainly a win-win for the national interests and economies of both of our nation's.

Both Prime Minister Sharif and Minister Khar have reached out to President Romero, so that he knows that while Pakistan might have concerns regarding some of Brazil's policies, that in no way hinders the fruitful and extremely positive bilateral relations that our two nations have cultivated. As you know a strong Southern Hemisphere is a priority of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan as well and Pakistan is taking this situation as an opportunity to seek even greater cooperation and engagement with Brazil, so that we can see the prosperity and independence from foreign interference of the Southern Hemisphere continue to grow. Nevertheless I am quite happy to see that Brazil has taken steps to reach out to nations such as the Netherlands, as Pakistan feels that it is important for Brazil to protect its robust tourism industry and a nation like the Netherlands has proven to be an honest broker in foreign affairs, at least towards the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Unfortunately the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the SEOUSS haven't developed much a relationship within any sphere as of late, as past antagonism between the SEOUSS and PRC, along with several failed bids on arms deals between the SEOUSS and Pakistan seemed to have stalled the development of once promising relations between our two nations. Certainly the Islamic Republic of Pakistan would be happy to begin efforts to restart relations with the SEOUSS, but at present I can't exactly say a bilateral relationship even exists between our two nations. Though that's not to say relations between our two nations are bad, because I don't think anyone in Islamabad or Hanoi would characterize our relations as negative.

I understand that the relationship between the SEOUSS and the Argentine Republic has grown considerably lately?

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"It seems indeed so that Brazil has moderated a bit its speech and is trying to soften up the relation with some european nations. We welcome that wise decision from President Romero. This will only strenghten a potential alliance of southern nations.

As for the SEOUSS, the asian power has been a frequent and very loyal customer in what argentine military equipment refers. However, politically speaking, the relation is not so close. Mostly due to their rather strong political positions. We think that a change of Government, or at least a moderation of it, could help bring Argentine and the SEOUSS closer. Argentina and SEOUSS together could indeed be a very strong alliance, and have an important drag in international politics. If we can include other relevant powers in this circle of cooperation, any goals could be in reachable distance.

I have submited the plans for the Gwadar Project to the proper experts and it will be presented to the National Congress. I am very optimistic and look forward to starting this new path of cooperation.

Have you had any news about the Joint Fighter Training Program? I had a visit scheduled, for the closing ceremony."

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear