STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Philippines] Phonecall to UK (Private and secured)

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"The Investigation will continue for some time to help us identify the origin of the attack. However, I don't want to rush into accusations without profound evidence, as this would make the British Government look liable for any ensuing damages. Between me and you, I do believe the Iranian Regime is involved. We have since ceased any travel to or from Iran as a result, as we remain convinced the cell is purely Iranian operating. It is also the only attack that had taken place, which makes me cautious as to others getting planned. Although we would urge caution to anyone involved in the original Iranian conflict and who retaliated. Only time will tell at this stage, I believe."

(As Grant is on leave, I've held back any actual operations until his return).

Apingdaldal

RP'ing The Philippines, RL'ing The Philippines
Jul 1, 2018
“I see. Yes. I agree we should not make any conclusions yet nor make any public statement with regards to our suspicion to this current Iranian government, despite all the hints leading to it. Besides, it seems that Iran has been quiet lately. But nevertheless, we should remain very vigilant.

Minister Towse, if you need our aid on this matter, please don’t hesitate to ask us. We have an effective solution in dealing with Islamic radicals, and we are confident that we can replicate the same success we had in the Philippines internationally. Just let us know if UK is ready to make its move, we will be ready with ours too.
Until then, all the best and keep safe, Minister Towse.”

Director-General Esperon would end the call

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89