STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Philippines] Videocall to Nigeria

Apingdaldal

RP'ing The Philippines, RL'ing The Philippines
Jul 1, 2018
Prior to sending the message to Nigeria, Philippines' Prime Minister Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos was reviewing the quarterly reports of the Department of Trade and Industry and Department of National Defense. He quickly noticed the recent dramatic rise of export sales of PIMPS and DIAP. Reviewing further, he saw that more than 65% of the revenue where Nigerian purchase orders. PM Marcos quickly made a private teleconference on both the Department of Trade and Industry's Secretary Ramon Lopez, Department of National Defense's Secretary Delfin Lorenzana, and Department of Foreign Affairs' Secretary Alan Peter Cayetano:

PM Marcos: Do we have any formal relation with the current Nigerian government?

Secretary Cayetano: err... none Sir.

PM Marcos: My goodness! This new Nigerian government of President Goodluck Jonathan is not just "all luck". This administration is the real deal! Prepare your agenda, I will call him now!

Sec. Cayetano, Lopez, and Lorenzana: Yes Sir.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = == = = = = = = == = = = = = = == = = = = = = == = = = = = = == = = = = = = == = = = = = = =

Since President Duterte is still on his state visit tours, Prime Minister Ferdinand "BongBong" Marcos Jr. would initiate the private and secured videocall to the office of Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan:

RING! RING! RING!

@JJSmithJr

Last edited:

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan was sitting in his secured and private office reviewing budget numbers and planned infrastructure projects when his secretary buzzed over the secured intercom.

"Sir, the Prime Minister of the Philippines is on the private and secured video line. A Mr. Ferdinand Marcos."

"Ah excellent patch him through right away"

After a brief moment the screen in the office would flash and the Philippine Prime Minister would appear.

"Hello sir, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. What can Nigeria do for you today?"

Apingdaldal

Jul 1, 2018
"Hello President Jonathan! I am Prime Minister Marcos. How are you Sir?

Mr. President, together with me are Mr. Alan Peter Cayetano of the Department of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Ramon Lopez of the Department of Trade and Industry, and Mr. Delfin Lorenzana of the Department of National Defense. (the 3 Filipino secretaries waves their hand on the screen).

Thank you for obliging us on this rather unscheduled talks. President Duterte is currently on his state visit tours as well so I opted to contact you on his behalf to jumpstart the Philippine-Nigerian bilateral relations. I hope I did not...ruined any of your scheduled appointments.

We also like to thank Nigeria for your recent, and big ticket, purchases of PIMPS and DIAP products. No wonder our manufacturing sectors are so busy because of Nigeria's massive orders."

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
President Goodluck Jonathan would smile and nodd at all three of the men on the large screen across from him.

"It is a pleasure to hear from you, no you have caught me at an excellent time. I am most pleased to speak with government representatives of the Philippines. Indeed I believe we have much we can work together towards and have indeed already worked together through mutual commerce. We were very happy to have done business with your domestic companies."

Apingdaldal

Jul 1, 2018
Prime Minister Marcos Jr. would reply with glee:

"It's good to hear that the timing is perfect as we actually have several things to discuss.

I would like to start with the proposal of both our country signing a Free Trade Agreement. Given the both Nigeria and Philippines are promising economic powerhouses; a Free Trade Agreement between our country will strengthen our economy as our products and services will become competitively priced in the global market. We do have a draft document ready here, and if you would be interested in signing a Free Trade Agreement with us, I will have it faxed to your office immediately.

Our government is also keen in establishing trade routes with Nigeria; in a form of export product exchange. "

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes, yes we agree that such an agreement would be mutually benefitial for our nations. Indeed we would be happy to set up specific trade routes, and thanks to our previous business with you we have a large trade fleet capable of carrying out any specific resource trading you had in mind. Nigeria exports:

1. Rubbers
2. Plastics
3. Crude Oil
4. Natural Gas
5. Tobacco

We would be more than willing to run weekly trade routes in any or all of our resources. Further I would be remiss in my duties if I did not inquire as to the status of pur vehicles, specifically those being made in batches of 500."

Apingdaldal

Jul 1, 2018
"Sure. I will get you a status report of your recent purchase order in a minute."

PM Marcos messages MGen Jonathan Martir (ret). , Director of DIAP, to provide him a detailed status of the Nigerian order). He will then continue speaking with President Jonathan:

"Philippines exports are:

1. Agricultural Products
2. Electrical machinery, equipment
3. Gems, precious metal
4. Wood/lumber
5. Ships and boats (already represent as PIMPS products)

Would it be possible to trade your Crude Oil and rubber with anyone of our products?"

A minute later, PM Marcos receives an email from DIAP.

"And by the way, I just received a status report from DIAP. I will forward it to you now.

PM Marcos privately forwarded President Jonathan the DIAP report via email.

=======================================================================================

Nigerian National Guard Vehicle Orders
Production and Delivery Milestone

1.) For Vehicle mobilization for 85,000 National Guardsmen

1.1) 3,200x Kalakian APC
Total 7x batches
Current Production batch: 1
Delivered Batch: 0
Overall Status: Ongoing

1.2) 3,200x CMC Cruiser
Total 7x batches

1.3) 3,200x Delta Mini-Cruiser (each can carry maximum 5 crew; total lot capacity: 16,000 crew)
Total 7x batches

1.4) 1,000x Barako AEV (each can carry maximum 5 crew; total lot capacity: 5,000 crew, Recommended for VIP transport and Special operations)
Total 2x batches

2.) For Vehicle mobilization for at least 100,000L of water (100,000L = 26,418 U.S. gallons)

2.1) 110x ANOS Penetrator Fire truck
Total 1x batch
Current Production batch: 0
Delivered Batch: 1
Overall Status: Completed and delivered

3.) For Vehicle mobilization for at least 150 tons of supplies

3.1) 3,000x Marine Multi-Purpose Vehicles (Each MMPV will also include a detachable 1x 106mm Recoilless Rifle for Anti-armor/anti-personnel needs.)
Total 6x batch
Overall Status: ongoing

4.) For Specialized Riot Control Vehicles

4.1) 150x Barako AEV (modified to include additional canister dispensers for tear gas)
Total 1x batch

4.2) 150x ANOS Patriot Fire Truck (for crowd dispersion)
Total 1x batch

===========================================================================================

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"We would be most happy to trade for both agricultural products and electrical machinery. We trade through Port Harcourt, we simply need a Port in the Philippines for our traders to head to. We are most excited to make these trade routes. Indeed it is a great day for the bilateral relations between our two peoples. I am happy to see the progress on our defense order. Indeed soon we will ne preparing another defense contract for bid. We are looking forward to the bid from DIAP."

Apingdaldal

Jul 1, 2018
"Great. Ok here what we propose for our trade routes:

1. Philippines will export Agricultural products to Nigeria. Origin would be the Port of Zamboanga (Philippines). Destination would be Port Harcourt (Nigeria). We will assign M/V Doña Paz for this arrangement.

2. Philippines will export Electrical Machineries to Nigeria. Origin would be Port of General Santos (Philippines). Destination would be Port Harcourt (Nigeria). We will assign M/V Baleno Five for this arrangement.

3. Nigeria will export Crude Oil to the Philippines. Origin would be any port in Nigeria. Destination would be the Port of Cagayan de Oro (Philippines).

4. Nigeria will export rubber to the Philippines. Origin would be any port in Nigeria. Destination would be the Port of Iligan (Philippines).

We can do trades on a monthly basis. What do you say, Sir Jonathan?

Oh by the way, here's another update from DIAP, just for your information:

=======================================================================================

1.1) 3,200x Kalakian APC
Total 7x batches
Current Production batch (500 units each): 2

1.2) 3,200x CMC Cruiser
Total 7x batches

1.3) 3,200x Delta Mini-Cruiser (each can carry maximum 5 crew; total lot capacity: 16,000 crew)
Total 7x batches

1.4) 1,000x Barako AEV (each can carry maximum 5 crew; total lot capacity: 5,000 crew, Recommended for VIP transport and Special operations)
Total 2x batches

2.) For Vehicle mobilization for at least 100,000L of water (100,000L = 26,418 U.S. gallons)

Total 1x batch

3.1) 3,000x Marine Multi-Purpose Vehicles (Each MMPV will also include a detachable 1x 106mm Recoilless Rifle for Anti-armor/anti-personnel needs.)
Total 6x batch

4.1) 150x Barako AEV (modified to include additional canister dispensers for tear gas)
Total 1x batch

Total 1x batch

===========================================================================================

@JJSmithJr

Last edited:

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"This is all excellent, we are most pleased to hear of your intentions to open trade with us, and we will dispatch our own fleets to the intended ports immediately. A Monthly route will work fine for us, and we agree that it will allow an efficient and profitable exchange of goods. We are also pleased to receive constant updates on our production order, as it truly speaks to the professionalism of the Philippines. As such we look forward to not only continued commercial dealings with your nation, but an expanding diplomatic relationship as well. We would be most pleased if your nation would agree to a cultural exchange treaty that would promote not only the free movement of ideas between our people, but also encourage international travel and education to the benefit of both of our people. We believe this is a logical agreement to sign."

Apingdaldal

Jul 1, 2018
"Africa is an underrated continent which limitless potential; not only in economic potential and natural resources, but also in terms of education and culture. And there's no better country who an represent Africa right now than your country: Nigeria.

So yes, Mr. President Jonathan, the Federal Republic of the Philippines would definitely welcome any educational and cultural exchange between our 2 country. Africa meets Asia, as I would like to put it.

Here are what I have in mind for that endeavor:

1. Philippines and Nigeria to establish two (2) direct flights:

1.1.) Daily direct flight between Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Manila) and Port Harcourt International Airport (Port Harcourt) via Philippines' Philippine Air Lines (PAL) and any Nigerian national carrier.

1.2.) Daily direct flight between Zamboanga International Airport (Zamboanga del Sur) and Murtala Muhammad International Airport (Lagos) via Philippines' Cebu Pacific Air (CEB) and any Nigerian national carrier.

2. Philippines will implement the easing of Visa registration for Nigerians going inside the Philippines. We will implement a "visa upon arrival" for Nigerian nationals and the visa duration will be automatically 6-months. And the visa will be of course renewable for another 6-months for just a 550 Philippine peso ($10) only.

3. Philippines will accept Nigerian exchange students and provide scholarship grants to any of our universities: University of the Philippines, Ateneo de Manila University, De Lasalle University, University of Sto. Tomas, Mapua University, Xavier University, University of Asia Pacific, Colegio de San Juan de Letran, AMA Computer University, and San Beda College.

These are the 3 immediate proposals I have in mind.

Oh, one more thing. We can sign an Phi-Nigerian Cultural Exchange agreement. Basically, the Philippines' Department of Education (who is also in charge of Sports and Culture) will grant your Nigerian counterpart full access of our Cultural Center of the Philippines and National Museam for Nigerian cultural expositions, fairs, and even product advertisement related to Nigerian cultural trade.

What do you think, Sir?"

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"We are very happy to review this agreement and sign it, we believe that it will be of great importance in establishing our international relations and the joint relationship between strong Asian democracies and African democracy. Our continent is indeed full of potential, but it also faces large impediments to progress on that potential. We have a huge lack of organized governments and even as my government constantly strives to improve the living standards of our people, we see the rest of Africa remain largely in chaos and without leadership. This is indeed troubling. We of course welcome your aid and the cooperation and cultural exchange of our people. We agree that we have much to learn and profit from one another. We hope to continue and grow our relationship going into the future, and I am currently most interested in perhaps negotiating an exclusive arms contract for the Nigerian Army with your arms manufacturers. We believe that this will increase cross communication as well as greatly improve the capabilities and synchronization of our armed forces. We would be most happy to hear your input on such an idea."

Apingdaldal

Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you for your kind words and your compliments to my country. Rest assured, we shall always keep our relationship with Nigeria strong because as I've said earlier, we view Nigeria as the inspiration of Africa.

I do wish to clarify the exclusive arms contract you wish to negotiate. What do you have in mind regarding it?"

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes yes of course sir, we are hopeful to continue these strong ties between our two glorious peoples. We hope to live up to your words of hope as leaders of our continent. We continue to advance forward.

As for the military contract, essentially Nigeria would agree to purchase heavy arms equipment for our land forces from Philippine sources in all areas where our needs could be met by them of course. In exchange we would of course expect prompt delivery, multi batch rushed orders, and a more favorable mark up. I would be happy to negotiate the details of such an agreement right here and now."

Apingdaldal

Jul 1, 2018
While PM Marcos and President Jonathan are discussing, another updated report has came from DIAP. PM Marcos then forwarded it to President Jonathan.

1.1) 3,200x Kalakian APC
Total 7x batches
Current Production batch (500 units each): 3
Delivered Batch: 2

1.2) 3,200x CMC Cruiser
Total 7x batches

Total 7x batches

Total 2x batches
Current Production batch: 2

Total 1x batch

Total 6x batch

Total 1x batch

Total 1x batch

The discussion continues:

"Thank you for agreeing with the direct flights, eased-up visa policies, and our cultural exchange proposal. It shall take into effective immediately.

Now regarding to potential military contracts to the Philippines, we will gladly offer our solutions to Nigeria the best we can. If you could give us an idea on what the Nigerian Army needs; we will come up with a solution.

Just to inform you as well, DIAP has concrete plans to develop indigenous, Filipino-made military hardware in the near future. Details of such are not yet disclosed to me, but they told me that DIAP aims to develop military products will not only fill the defense needs of the Philippines but of other countries as well. For starters, DIAP jus developed it's own soldier system named Future Filipino Soldier system (FFS System). DIAP claimed that our recent own soldier system is superior to existing soldier system like the US' Land Warrior and the Russian RATNIK and at par, if not superior over, the French FELIN and German IDZ Gladius.

The example I just cited is a testament of Filipino's capability, backed by a centuries of combat experience."

@JJSmithJr

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikhail2001