STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Phone call to Brazil

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Yes India has no merchant ships, however we would love to trade with Brazil. We offer many things such as: Rare Earth Elements, Petroleum & Petroleum Products, Diamonds, Pharmaceutical Products, and Coal. I look forward to any arrangements India and Brazil can come to. However back to the matter of trade, the Port of Mumbai is still under investigation for the bombing and as such has not begun a restoration process yet. For now the Port of Chennai is our primary port of trade and goods."

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
"I see, I'm sorry about what has happened to the Port of Mumbai, my condolences.

We can establish a trade route from Brazil's Port of Santos to the Port of Chennai, We would be interested in receiving India's Coal, Diamonds and Pharmaceutical Products, in return, what would India be interested in? We can offer Meat and other Agricultural items such as Coffee and Sugar, Iron Ores, Vehicles and Machinery.
"

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Thank you, what happened in Mumbai was a tragedy, so many lost lives, and from what I have heard in recent reports, the fighting continues. I have no doubt that the situation shall be resolved soon. Back on trade, however, we would like shipments of Meat, Coffee, and Iron Ores. We will set up a warehouse to store the Coal, Diamonds, and Pharmaceutical Products for your ships to pick up. I do appreciate that Brazil is willing to use your vessels for this transaction.

I believe our next order of business should be that of Visa's."

JakeDorent

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"I feel as if our counties have been quite close in the past and I wish to continue this tradition. Right now Brazil is on the standard visa's that are in place for any nation. However I propose Vetted Travel between our nations. That being said in order to travel between our nations, and individual would be vetted by both our governments and then they would be free to travel without Visa or Passport. If this is something that we could work out.

I also wish to inform you that the Alliance that the Indian Government was proposing was shut down by our Congress. However this does not discourage the fact that India wishes to be in a mutually beneficial Alliance with Brazil. Perhaps we could come up with some drafts together to make an official alliance between, Brazil and India."

JakeDorent