STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Phone Call to South Africa

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Minister of Department of Global Affairs, Edward Reid would use an encrypted line to contact his South African counterpart - Pik Botha. The call would be in the hopes of beginning bilateral relationships between SAF and Canada and to offer official support and recognition for the SAF government.

Owen

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Pik would pick up a third telephone, this time to the Canadians.

"Ja, this is Pik?"

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Good day, Minister Pik. This is Minister Reid speaking, Minister of the Department of Global Affairs for Canada. I am calling you in the hopes of being able to commence bilateral relations between our two states. With everything going on with Antarctica and Zimbabwe, I'm certain we see eye-to-eye on many things..."

Owen

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Depends, what is your position on Zimbabwe? I'm aware you have troops there and we have voiced our concerns with foreign troops in that country.."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"We believe that Zimbabwe is a mess... and it'll remain so for quite some time if previous African events are anything to compare it to. Canada fears that another Bush War may be over the horizon, but we are hoping to prevent unnecessary deaths. But yeah, we have a few hundred peacekeepers there and more humanitarians. Sadly, as of now, foreign troops are all that keeps the nation from total collapse. Without us warlords and... unwanted parties may attempt to seize control and of course we wouldn't want that, would we?"

Owen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa