STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Pol]Poland to France

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
CmzvLw9.png

Secured and Encrypted

To: French Military

Subject: Situation in Lille, France

CC: Janusz Onyszkiewicz

Good morning. I will cut to the chase. We have heard about the terrorist attack at the Catholic University in Lille, France and we are concerned. We are concerned that a chemical weapon attack has happened in the middle of a densely populated city, and one of students trying to better their lives. I have been given leave to offer whatever assistance necessary to help stop the attack. At the moment I can have a team from our Military Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology specializing in WMDs as well as a group from out Counter Terrorism Policja force in the air within the next two hours. We understand if France chooses to handle this matter in house, but we would not be able to sleep at night if we did not at least offer support.

Generał Dywizji Arkadiusz Kamiński
Department of Military Medical Services
Polish Armed Forces
Logan

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

Transmitted By the Authority of High Kingdom of France
TOP SECRET
Encryption Level: IV

Sir or Madame,

We cannot begin to thank you and your country enough for the offer of help in these trying times, as a testament to the bonds of destiny that our two countries share. While my country's own forces are carrying out the Counter-terrorism Actions, I welcome the expertise of medical professionals which are trained specifically in WMDs. While Lille Airport is currently under a Ground-Stop order, I'll ensure that their aircraft will be allowed to land and that transport will be arranged from there to the Incident Command

Again, I can not even begin to thank you enough.

Peace be Upon You,

Henri Severin
Grand Roi de France

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
CmzvLw9.png

Secured and Encrypted

To: Henry Severin, Grand Roi De France

Subject: Re: Situation in Lille, France

CC: Janusz Onyszkiewicz

We are pleased that you will be accepting our assistance. It shows just how much you care for the people under your protection. Two C-130s will be leaving from Warsaw within the next hour. We will have Doctors, nurses, logistician personnel as well has hazmat gear, quarantine, decontamination equipment, and additional medical supplies. Will they be setting up a field hospital on the airfield or has an appropriate area been designated?

Generał Dywizji Arkadiusz Kamiński
Department of Military Medical Services
Polish Armed Forces

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear