STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland] Communique to the Kingdom of Canada

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: His Royal Majesty King Euan Howard Rideau; King of Canada Alex
Subject: Congratulations
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP
The Most Generous Greetings,

First, I would like to apologize for not reaching out sooner. As you may know from the news, the Kingdom of Poland has had its share of troubles over the last year but that is no excuse for shirking my duties as Head of State of the Kingdom of Poland and failing to congratulate another Monarch taking his place on the throne of a majestic nation such as Canada. I can understand the difficulties of attaining such a rank after you home nation is used to having a democratically elected head of state. But I do not fear that you will be unable to weather the storm to come and I would like to offer my support in any way possible.

Second, I would like to approach yourself in setting up more official diplomatic ties by re-establishing our embassies with one another and declaring our Ambassadors. I also come offering a Educational exchange agreement that would help our nation's future generations in not only gaining much needed knowledge from books but also that they learn the importance of culture exchange and acceptance of differing cultures. Finally I would also attempt to broker a trade agreement between our two great nations so as to bring profit to both sides.
Warmest Regards,
His Royal Majesty King Stanislaus Grabowski
Kingdom of Poland

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II