STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland]Emergency Meeting with Germany

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
With the declaration of war against France from Canada, Poland decided to reach out to the closest ally they had on the main continent of Europe. Germany. A diplomatic message would be sent to the Germany Embassy for the Ambassador to come to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for an urgent meeting concerning the current state of affairs of Europe. With the recent press conference held by the King of Poland, he was sure the German Government would be eager to work towards bringing peace back to Europe.

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
After what felt like a successful meeting with the Polish Foreign Ministry, Germany's Ambassador Viktor Elbling would head to the Warsaw airport, a bustling transit hub as families returned back from summer holidays. He was to update his government on the status of the talks and prepared to return to his post in an official capacity.

In his charcoal grey suit the Ambassador waited to check in at the terminal before heading towards security. The rhythmic clatter of rolling suitcases and the occasional intercom announcement added a noise of the terminal giving it a sense of busyness.

Amidst the mundane tasks of checking in and proceeding through security, the Ambassador's pocket vibrated subtly. Retrieving his smartphone, the screen displayed an incoming call from the Polish Foreign Ministry.

As he stepped into the security line, the airport guards approached with Ambassador.
"Excuse me, sir. Please turn off your phone," one of the guards requested, adhering to standard security protocols. However, the Ambassador attempted to explain the nature of the situation.

"I apologize, but this is an urgent call," Viktor explained, showing a subtle gesture of urgency as he answered the call. The guards, did not care, insisting that the phone be closed, unaware of that this was a German diplomat.

As he checked the time on his phone he would get a secured alert about the state of war between France and Canada and would realize why he was being called to the ministry. He began to turn around and leave the line.

The guards, dismayed by the disruption and concerned what he was doing, quickly moved to intercept the Ambassador. One of the guards grabbed the Ambassador by his arm before Ambassador Elbling swung his arm away, hitting the guard in the process, he quickly pulled out his diplomatic passport,
"I am the German Ambassador to Poland. Unhand me." Realizing the gravity of the situation the guards stepped back and apologize.

The Ambassador left the Airport and walked towards the taxi section of the airport. Undoubtedly expecting to be ripped off by some driver who thought he could score on some unknowing foreign tourist. He told him to take him to the foreign ministry urgently. Knowing he was not in a secure environment he would text on his phone to his staff at the Embassy to meet him at the Ministry and to bring a briefing, adding there was no time to explain.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The control office monitoring the situation would reprimand the guard on duty for grabbing a passenger without due cause and for assaulting a visiting diplomat. A certified apology letter would be sent to the German Embassy in Warsaw apologizing for the actions and explaining the guard would be receiving a reprimand for not following procedure.

As the German ambassador arrived back at the Foreign Ministry, he would see it was abuzz with activity as diplomats, attaches, and other personnel moved up and down the steps chatting on cellphones, probably encrypted, as they moved about their business. Waiting on the steps for the Ambassador would be the same woman she had spoken with earlier.

"Ambassador Elbling, I am so sorry to call you back to the Foreign Ministry on such short notice as I am certain you were rather excited about returning to Germany but if you would come with me, we would like to discuss other matters of international importance."

Asia Dudek would guide the Ambassador and any of his staff that had arrived for the meeting to the same conference room that had originally been in.

"I'm sure you have heard of the recent declaration of war on the Empire of France by the Kingdom of Canada. It is a situation where our two governments would find ourselves in a sticky situation if we were to openly declare support for one faction or another. With our recent work towards unifying Europe, starting with our two nations, we felt it would be necessary to bring the German government in formulating a plan of action in regards to this situation. I am certain you have not had time to converse with your own government on such matters, so we can get you set up on an encrypted line to contact your government to get their stance before we begin. If you wish to, that is."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"No apologies necessary Deputy Minister. It is a pleasure, though, under better circumstances I would've hoped. Shall we?" He sad as the lady guided them inside the ministry. The Ambassador's team in Warsaw would be waiting, handing him a brief in German as he read the document briefly for the key bullets at the top.

"Yes. I heard about the news. Unfortunate as it is. My Government is still conducting a fact-finding operation, given that news has just broke out and we are yet to see the measures Canada will take, where it will attack, if it will attack, and if or how France will respond or retaliate. It would premature to take any position, though, I can say we are far from sympathetic to the French. What is your government's position on the matter?"

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Like your own Government, mine is conducting a fact finding operation to understand the exact machinations going on between France and Canada. We are alerting our forces abroad to be on the lookout for any hostile action, including those stationed on New Caledonia for a humanitarian mission. Currently the task force on the island is assuming a defensive posture to prevent the loss of civilian life as there are no military forces on the island. Poland has been heading the relief effort there for some months since the Thai and British forces pulled out of it. The current public stance of the Polish Crown is of neutrality with an urging of a diplomatic solution to the conflict. We are preparing for the worst case scenario that there will be an invasion of France from Canadian forces and we are seeking to create a blockade of sorts to stop the conflict from breaking out on European soil. This is a conflict of the Americas and should stay in the Americas. Like you, we are not sympathetic for the French government but we are for the French civilians who are just beginning to recover from a bloody civil war.

Does this stance align with your Government's own current position?"

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"The German Government will unlikely take any measures to defend France in light of their current actions. Should France alter its decision to be hostile to Germany we would be willing to review our stance accordingly. We also believe it would be premature to take any measures which may give false assurances to France that Europe is behind them...especially if it is proven they armed Canadian terror groups.

Nonetheless, it seems that Canada is, per their own statements, limiting the conflict to the Americas. Should either side escalate this conflict attacking either the Canadian mainland or French mainland Germany will re-assess the situation accordingly.

We hope for the peaceful resolution to the New Caledonia colony and appreciate Poland's commitment to maintaining peace on the island rather than abandoning it."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"These are goals the coincide with Poland's own and it makes me glad we were able to sit together and collaborate on the issue as two nations joined together for the common good of Europe. Should you wish German sailors to join the Polish navy on this exercise throughout the coast of Europe, we are more than able to dock in a port of your choosing to allow them to shadow our sailors on their jobs. I know for certain that a German warship purchased from a previous administration will be apart of the operation if you wish to have your sailors become familiar with the Brandenburg-class's systems for future use. We hope this will allow the German-Polish relationship grow closer as the world seeks to create distance with each other.

As for New Caledonia, I appreciate the sentiment and I hope that the conflict does not reach the island. I am uncertain of the King's response should Polish soldiers be attacked without cause by either faction but I can assure it would be biblical.

Are there any questions from your government that concerns the Polish response or a hope of a joint response? Also, I have been informed that we have agreed to sign the condemnation of the French sanctions of Germany after our visit has concluded."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"At this time the German Navy is currently undergoing extensive reorganization and overhauls which will significantly limit our ability to participate in joint-exercises. We would be happen to do reconsider this in a future date once the overhaul is complete.

I am sure that my Government will positively receive your condemnation of France's actions. I look forward to seeing the statement released. I do believe that we should establish a secure channel for our defense staff to discuss further cooperation and the situation in Western Europe. Though, as far as my government is concerned, we have no reason to suspect a Canadian attack of the mainland."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"I completely understand the situation Germany finds itself in in regards to it's naval modernization. Poland is currently undergoing the largest modernization project for it's entire armed forces in its history. If there is anything that we can do to assist the German government, and its armed forces, in this endeavor do not hesitate to ask.

I am in agreement that we should establish a secure channel so that our forces may discuss further cooperation. In regards to the situation in Western Europe, would you be able to reach out to your government in inquire as to the possibility of Polish Naval Forces utilizing Wilhelmshaven and its port facilities to resupply and refuel during their patrol on the northern coast of Europe? While we are in agreement that there is little concern for a Canadian invasion of the mainland, there is always the threat that an allied nation of Canada may see this as an opportunity to inflict damage where Canada is not able to do so. While this chance is still miniscule, it also gives our sailors ample opportunity to enhance their skills and work towards ensuring the safety of Europe. We understand if this is not feasible at the time and are seeking additional resupply points as we talk."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"I don't think we need a very formal institution with a secured agreement and the sorts. I am sure that a secured communication channel between our Defense Staff in Berlin and their counterparts here in Warsaw.

I must say that Germany is seriously concerned about France's wanton disregard to its treatment of Canadian civilians and its discriminatory practice of mass deportation. Alongside with Italy. We believe these are very serious developments and urge Poland to convey to France that this is not acceptable and is a violation of its obligations.

In the meanwhile, I must consult my government regarding Wilhemshaven with ongoing elections I don't know if we would be in a position to accept this offer unless we consulted parliament. Nonetheless, I will raise it in Berlin."

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
“I am in agreement. We can have our IT department set up a dedicated line in the office of the Minister of National Defense that is directly connected to the Ministry of Defense in Germany. That should allow our two Ministries to work closely together.

As for the French deportation of Canadian citizens, we share the same concern with your own government. Italy joining in on these egregious actions brings a deep seated concern for the unity of Europe in the future. And we will certainly be voicing our concerns to the French and Italian governments concerning their mass deportations of Canadians residing in their nations. It honestly brings back the French sanctions on Germany. They are fast to disparage civilians following a disagreement with another sovereign nation.

As for Wilhelmshaven, we understand that it is a difficult time in German politics with the upcoming election and political leaders not wishing to cause undue unrest with allowing foreign military to take up shop within their ports and towns. Especially with the ongoing childishness within the Americas.”

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Yes I believe that we can have our Defense Staff coordinate that aspect." He said with a pause. "Yes. We are extremely concerned over Frances's continued rash lashing out. My Government believes it is a startling example of what may be a systematic problem within France's establishment.

Most crucially, France is increasingly turning into a liability for which my Government is extremely concerned. Importantly if it becomes true that France had backed Canadian terrorist groups, it may put us in a percarious problem.

I am sure once the elections are over, I am sure the government will approve the use of our naval facilities. If you send a cable through our defense staff, the post-election government can respond to it."

ManBear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II