STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland] Polish-Italian Diplomatic Communications

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Queen Zoe I; Queen of Italy Bambulina
Subject: Diplomatic Relations
CC: Bogdan Borusewicz
Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP
Her Majesty, Queen Zoe I,

First I would like to congratulate you on your coronation to the throne of Italy. Having recently been crowned in the last couple years myself, I fully understand the stress and anxiety that comes with such a burden being placed upon your shoulders. While it does not necessarily get easier to bear this burden, it does become more manageable.

Second, I would like to formally restore diplomatic relations between the Kingdom of Italy and the Kingdom of Poland in the hopes of fostering a friendship between an emerging power and one of the last few remaining Monarchies left in the world. My government, and myself, wish to get to know the Kingdom of Italy, and yourself, better through diplomatic talks between one of our Ambassadors and your government. Unfortunately, my schedule is full at the moment with summits and diplomatic meetings that had already been established but I am definitely open to having a Royal meeting held either within Warsaw or within Rome once my schedule opens up.
Warm Regards,
His Majesty
King Stanislaus Grabowski
Kingdom of Poland

May 2, 2023
To: King Stanislaus Grabowski
Subject: Diplomatic Relations
Security: Secured and Encrypted

His Majesty, King Stanislaus Grabowski

Thank you for the kind words concerning my coronation ceremony. Despite seeming confident, calm and collected, indeed it was quite stressful and axiety indusing, although and greatly humbling event. Indeed it has been both a burden as well as a blessing, but i shall continue to rule, advance and prosper Italy with all my power.

Thank you for siginalling your willingless to propose to strenghten the ties between our countries, and it is my honor to accept such events. I would be more then happy if you would accept my invitation for you, and your delegation, to make an official state visit to Italy.

Proper arrangements will be made for your arrival in Rome, should you accept my invitation.

Thank you again for the letter.

Live long and prosper,
Her Majesty,
Queen Zoe I
Kingdom of Italy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa