STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Poland-Thailand] - Operation Jungle Hearts

Personnel Quantity

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The Polish Colonel would watch as the glittering Thai fighter jets would take to the skies, their engines screeching through the air as they propelled the metallic aircraft faster and faster. He would watch the spectacle for a moment before turning back to his Thai counterpart.

"Thitirat, we really must make headway if we are to get these jets to Poland in time for the signing of the treaty."

Edward would take one last drink of the now lukewarm liquid before emptying his cup as if he was tossing it, leaving a trail of steaming liquid on the tarmac as he made his way towards the group of assembled Polish and Thai soldiers and began his job as commanding officer. Orders were given to the Polish soldiers to begin assisting the Thai ground crew in preparing the jets for transport, which included removing the fuel from the tanks and insuring that every piece that needed removed, was done so. Each of the Polish soldiers would wear the required protective equipment as dictated by their training as the moved about their work, instructing the Thai mechanics on what pieces needed to be removed and how to prepare them for the flight.

Edward felt great pride in his men as they set about their task without hesitation. He watched the Polish soldiers offer insights and instruction to the Thai groundcrew as they began defueling and dismantling the fighter jets. The process would take several hours to complete before they began loading the twin aircraft into the oversize maw that was the loading bay of the C-5 Galaxy that brought the Polish to this majestic land.

The sun was well passed its zenith by the time the final pieces of the aircraft had been loaded and fastened down. This was when Edward would return to the Thai general with a glittering smile and a hand offered to his counterpart. They had a few minutes before the Poles would leave the airfield with their Thai jets and pilots aboard the two aircraft.

"We have a few minutes while my crew finishes their last minute checks on the load before we leave. I wanted to offer you my hand and my thanks for treating us as family during our stay. I will be sure to mention you and your well-trained men in my after action report upon my return to Poland. If you ever find yourself in Poland, reach out to me and I shall show you around the best spots of Warsaw."

The man's tanned hand would be offered to the Thai officer in genuine companionship as he awaited word that everything was secure and ready to go.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The fervid sunlight lavished its touch upon the Chiang Mai Airbase, where its transient inhabitants grappled with the imminent departure of their airborne guardians. Amidst the symphonic clatter of multinational jets—machines of war and protection—engaging in a mechanical ballet, the tepid breezes that wafted through the juxtaposed cityscape and verdant forest seemed imbued with a wistful dampness.

As Air Marshal Thitirat of Thailand beheld the Polish aircrew and his own Thai airmen in their prelude to parting, he approached Colonel Edward of Poland. With each step, he sought to borrow another fleeting moment from the receding dawn, as if to hold it against the encroaching twilight.

“Edward,” he began, his voice a pensive lament, “our time maybe short, but this moment where we nourish our memory will forever be held in my remembrance.” Answering his companion’s call, he extended his hand in return. “My heart is filled with sadden when the time of our parting come, yet, as the guardian of our sky, I must remain tough.” He paused, grinning genuinely at his…friend.

“It has been my pleasure to know you, even for a mere time. And…I am glad to be able to call you, my friend.” His eyes shimmered, akin to a child bidding adieu to a cherished plaything. “I suppose the hour of parting has arrived. I wish you all the best in your journey through life, and should fate ever grant us another intersection, I will soar to Poland to reunite with you." With a final, heartfelt salute, he sealed their transient camaraderie.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Edward shook the man's hand for the last time as he looked at his newfound Thai friend. The short time they had shared together on the base, was one that would linger in the Polish man's mind for some time. He truly wished the Thai man would take him up on the offer to visit him in Poland once the final treaty was in place. Formalized relations with Thailand would allow.

"Thitirat it has been my utmost pleasure to make your acquaintance such a short time ago and to leave as friends. It is a long flight back but it truly my wish that once relations are formalized with Thailand, that you take a vacation and come visit Warsaw. I'm sure you will find much to enjoy in the sights and the nightlife there."

With the final handshake, Edward gave a soft smile before snapping to attention and bring two fingers up to his brow, palm and curled fingers facing outwards. The Polish salute. A mark of respect for the foreign superior officer in front of him. As he snapped his hand back down to his side, he would turn on his heel and begin walking towards the black behemoth that would ferry his men, the Thai men, and the Thai aircraft to Poland.

As he boarded the aircraft, he would begin issuing orders in Polish for the pre-flight checks to be completed so they can begin the long journey back to Poland so they can complete their mission. It did not take long for the massive aircraft to begin taxing over the runway and begin their trip back to Poland, with the Tu-154s being loaded with the family of the crew members following behind them. The Tupolev's would take longer getting there, having to stop and refuel, whereas the C-5A would make a straight flight towards Warsaw and the home base.

Bossza007

Transit: NK-NL-ML-MM-LM-KM-KN-KO-JO

Last edited:

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Over Thai Airspace
0900 (ICT)
Chiang Mai, Thailand

The foreign aircraft has taken off from my homeland. As soon as it lifts itself from the sacred tarmac of the Chiang Mai Airbase, the place where I have been stationed my whole life, the changing of altitude seems to destroy my ears.

As I look around the cabin of the Polish aircraft, I know that this journey was far from where I have travelled with my own soaring bird. My companion, who has always sat behind my seat during the flight, is now next to my right. His name, Kang.

Although a diligent man himself, Kang is never an explorer of a foreign land. His distorted visage vividly tells me of his homesickness, even during this early state of our journey.

“Kang, are you fine, mate?” I ask him with sincere concern. He has always been my companion, a comrade who has stood by me through tough times. I feel compelled to repay his loyalty to our friendship.

“Not so good, man. I feel down for no reason.” He answers me without even meeting my gaze. With no way to soothe his pain other than my support, I placed my hand on his back.

Sighing, I stand up and walk around the Polish aircraft. We have a few ground crews from the Airbase with us. I hope their presence can make this mission feel more like home for Kang.

The Tu-154s of the Polish Airforce is a huge bird. It’s spacious enough to our entire crew’s family. Yet, as I saunter like a lost wanderer, I can’t bring myself not to be ashamed of leaving Kang alone. He is an orphan that the military base adopted in the past.

He has a loving wife and a daughter of five years old. My heart aches when I realize that his family isn’t here today. He must have been hiding his tears all these times.

Walking back, I sit beside Kang again, his gaze still downward. A thought flies through my mind: this moment is his tough time, and it is my opportunity to repay him.

ManBear