Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 1997

Month: August

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 06/12/2020

ECONOMY

OUR STAFF

Administration Team
Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support
Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Head Moderator: Vacant Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Connor
Trial Moderator: Strix

Need Help?
Submit a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D
RPGfix

[POR] Ministério da Segurança e Inteligência

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
GA Member

Ministério da Segurança e Inteligência
Ministry of Security and Intelligence
EST. 1995

The ministry of Security and Intelligence is Portugal's primary Intelligence agency, responsible for obtaining foreign and security intelligence, counter-intelligence, internal security, counter-terrorism, and investigation on domestic and international threats. The MSI has three main branches, the Águia branch, responsible for IMINT, and surveillance, the Musgo branch, responsible for OSINT and investigation on both international and national matters, and the Cavaleiro branch a.k.a. the SIS is the main branch of the MSI, responsible for most of the Ministry's actions. The MSI is headed by the current Prime Minister, where they can appoint the Minister for Security and Intelligence.

The Ministry is also responsible for intercepting messages, encrypting private lines, and decrypting vital information. Unlike the other Ministries, the Ministry of Security and Intelligence's budget is under the Ministry of Defense, the main component of the Ministry. As a body under the Ministry of Defense, it can cooperate with other branches of the Military to fulfill missions and enact joint-operations. The Ministry is also responsible for the cooperation of other National Security Services.

The ministry follows three main security options for all of their documents:

template:
Digital | Paper form

PUBLIC | No Stamp
which means the information at hand is available for public viewing.

LIMITED | "CONFIDENTIAL" Stamp

which means the information at hand is only available for the majority of authorized and government personnel, and cannot be viewed publicly.

ENCRYPTED | "TOP SECRET" Stamp
which means the information at hand is reserved for people of high ranking, and cannot be viewed publicly.

The Ministry's primary headquarters is at the António Vieira Building in Lisbon, with an office within the São Bento Palace.

Last edited:

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
GA Member
ENCRYPTED AND TOP SECRET
VIOLATORS WOULD BE PROSECUTED

Serviço de Informações de Segurança
SECURITY INFORMATION SERVICES

The Security Information Services is a branch of the Ministry of Security and Intelligence, and is responsible for both internal and international intelligence. In this document, which may only be seen by high-ranking officials, the code names, whereabouts, and equipment of its agents would be detailed. The service ensures that all measures done with its power are for the protection of Portugal and her citizens. An agent who is caught in violation of the service's intentions is to be considered a criminal and be under jurisdiction to both Portuguese and International Law.

An SIS agent shall undertake vigorous training in acts of intelligence-gathering and martial ability. After a long and grueling process, they shall undertake the oath, therefore officially welcoming them to the Agency.

SIS OATH:

In my solemn honour,
I shall protect my country,
The great nation of Portugal.

I shall remain dignified in my actions,
and shall do everything in my power,
To preserve and protect
my homeland.

A country is not without its citizens,
as such it is within my duty
to protect and serve my people.
I shall not serve any other.

I shall remember this oath,
until the end of my service
which shall be death.

Domestic Investigation
This includes any Investigation within Portuguese jurisdiction. The SIS would aid local police in solving any cases that harm or threaten the current Government.

23 Agents

8 Trained in Covert Operations
20 Trained in Counter Intelligence
5 Trained in Signal Intelligence - Interception

International Investigation
This includes any Investigation outside Portuguese jurisdiction. The SIS would aim on solving and dealing any potential threat would that harm or threaten the current Government.

37 Agents

7 Trained in Covert Operations
15 Trained in Counter Intelligence
15 Trained in Signal Intelligence - Interception

Last edited:

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
GA Member
ENCRYPTED AND TOP SECRET
VIOLATORS WOULD BE PROSECUTED
FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

Operations Dossier