STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Portugal] Email to Poland

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

SECRET

To: Prime Minister Jerzy Buzek ManBear
Subject: Rekindle Relationship - August 2002

Good Afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well and in good spirits. My name is Jaime Gama, and I assume the position of the Minister of Foreign Affairs for Portugal. As I embark on this journey of international diplomacy, I am enthusiastic about revitalizing our bilateral relationship and fostering a stronger partnership between our two great nations.

Our historical ties have long demonstrated the potential for fruitful cooperation, and it is my firm belief that by rekindling our diplomatic engagement, we can achieve mutually beneficial outcomes in various fields.
Portugal and Poland share a vast and rich cultural heritage, a commitment to democratic and humanitarian values, and a vision for a more united and prosperous Europe.

It is with great excitement that I propose the re-initiation of high-level talks and exchange visits between our governments ambassadors. I believe these dialogues will allow us to explore areas of common interest and tackle global challenges together, such as climate change, security, and economic growth. Moreover, through enhanced collaboration, we can address regional matters and contribute to the stability and welfare of Europe as a whole.

In the field of economic cooperation, there are vast opportunities for both countries to enhance trade and investment ties. By strengthening our economic partnership, we can bolster the growth of our respective industries and stimulate innovation in various sectors. Furthermore, our joint efforts in research and development could lead to technological advancements that will benefit not only Portugal and Poland but the entire European community.

Another key aspect of our renewed relationship would be the coperation in education and cultural exchange. By promoting academic and student exchanges, we can build bridges between our societies, fostering understanding and appreciation of our respective cultures.

I look forward to discussing these matters further and working closely with you and your government to solidify our diplomatic cooperation. Together, we can create a vision for a brighter future for both Portugal and Poland.

I would be delighted to schedule a meeting with your ambassador in Lisbon, at your their earliest convenience to begin laying the groundwork for this renewed alliance.

Thank you for your attention, and I eagerly await your response.

Yours sincerely,

With warmest regards,
Jaime Gama
Minister of Foreign Affairs the United Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Jaime Gama; Minister of Foreign Affairs, United Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves Bruno
CC: Stanislaus Grabowski
Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP
Greetings,

The message does indeed find me in well and in good spirits. Having been away from Poland for a long time due to my own obligations as Minister of Foreign Affairs, it is good to be back home in Poland.

I am delighted to hear of the Portugals commitment to our prior friendship and we agree that the rekindling of these partnerships between our two great nations is vital for our future and the future of Europe.

I have made arrangements for the reactivation of the former Portuguese Embassy located at Ateńska 37, 03-978 Warszawa, Poland for your Ambassador’s immediate use. I have also begun the selection process of qualified Polish personnel to serve as the Polish Ambassador to your own nation.

As for student and cultural exchanges, Poland currently has a standing Educational Exchange program with several countries throughout the world and would be delighted to offer the same in return to Portuguese students.

We also offer several other cultural exchanges such as Visa free travel for active duty service members wishing to vacation within Poland, law enforcement information exchange policies that would allow a database exchange between our two nations that would promote the safety of our citizens from criminals.

I would be delighted to attend these talks with our ambassador but unfortunately there is some state business that I must attend to here but I am sure your government will be completely satisfied with the workings of the chosen Ambassador. Once they are ready, we will have flight plans filed with your government as well as a manifest and itinerary. I will be sure to include these programs on the itinerary as well as a few others that I feel your government would approve of.
Sincerely,

Jerzy Buzek
Prime Minister
Kingdom of Poland

Last edited:

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

SECRET

To: Prime Minister Jerzy Buzek ManBear

Good Afternoon,

I am pleased to accept the reactivation of the Portuguese Embassy in Warsaw and appreciate the efforts made to initiate the selection process for a qualified Polish Ambassador to Portugal. This will undoubtedly strengthen our diplomatic ties and foster better communication between our governments.
Regarding the proposed Exchange program, I believe it is an excellent opportunity to promote cultural understanding and academic collaboration between our countries. Here is a small draft for a possible program:
Title: Portugal-Poland Culture Exchange Program
Objective:
The Portugal-Poland Exchange Program aims to facilitate cultural immersion, academic enrichment, and people-to-people connections between our two nations.
Components:
  1. Student Exchange: We propose an annual exchange of students between Portuguese and Polish universities. This exchange will allow students to experience each other's culture, academic institutions, and gain valuable international exposure. Scholarships and financial assistance can be explored to support this initiative.
  2. Cultural Exchanges: Both countries will organize cultural events, exhibitions, and festivals showcasing our rich heritage. This will promote mutual understanding and appreciation of our cultural diversity.
  3. Language Programs: Language is a bridge to understanding. We can encourage language exchange programs, where Portuguese students learn Polish and vice versa. Language proficiency will further strengthen the bonds between our nations.
  4. Tourism Promotion: To foster tourism, we can collaborate on joint marketing campaigns and offer special incentives such as visa-free travel for Portuguese and Polish citizens visiting each other's countries.
  5. Academic Partnerships: Encourage academic institutions to establish partnerships for joint research projects, seminars, and academic conferences.
  6. Youth Initiatives: Create opportunities for youth forums, youth leadership programs, and youth ambassador exchanges to engage the younger generation in strengthening our bilateral ties.
I believe that this program will not only enhance the cultural awareness and educational opportunities for our citizens but also promote a lasting friendship between Portugal and Poland. I am enthusiastic about this initiative and look forward to further discussions to finalize the details.
Once again, thank you for your commitment to strengthening our diplomatic relations. I am confident that these initiatives will contribute to a brighter future for both our nations.
Yours sincerely,

With warmest regards,
Jaime Gama
Minister of Foreign Affairs the United Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Jaime Gama; Minister of Foreign Affairs Bruno
Subject: Rekindle Relations - August 2002
CC: Stanislaus Grabowski
Security: Secured and Encrypted my POSP
Minister Gama,

First I wish to apologize for the late reply. With some internal reworking for the anticipated upcoming election, our attention had been drawn towards home but I wish to express my gratitude once more the the Portuguese Government for the proposed agreement to Poland.
Attached to this document is the flight plan for the Polish Ambassador, Waldemar Greger, to Portugal for the upcoming talks that we had discussed in prior communications.
Sincerely,

Jerzy Buzek
Prime Minister
Kingdom of Poland

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa