STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Posted this on the other forum, but...

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
... Might as well let everybody know who I am.

My name is Logan, I was born on March 2nd, 1996 at 12:36 AM, and I am from Southeast Missouri, and I'm a Half-Black Southern Country Boy who puts his state before his country. I'm a Traditionalist and Distributist Conservative of the Agrarian tradition (Not republican, don't group me with that godforsaken group of sell-outs).

• I love watching Ice Hockey (the STL Blues are God's Team)
  • Currently an evangelical Protestant, however I'm leaning somewhat towards Catholicism so, that is subject to change.
  • I ran track in high school (the original sport)
  • I know the rules of Hockey, Baseball, Football, and Soccer, and am overall pretty knowledgeable about sports in general so if you have a question about american athletics... talk to me.
  • I go to Southeast Missouri State University
  • My degree will be English, I'm hoping to start a career in politics, barring that I'd like to be an essayist in the distributist and traditionalist tradition (Chesterton, Tolkien, Belloc, Lewis, etc. etc.)
  • I love to hunt and shoot guns.
  • I'm pretty damn good at shooting guns, especially AR-15s and pistols.
  • I like to watch Soccer (Association Football) (BTW, you British folk invented the word soccer) (Houston Dynamo are the blessed team.)
  • I like to watch almost any sport, though not necessarily leagues (I hate the NFL for it's boringness but I love the excitement and creativity of NCAA FB)
  • I Hate basketball, especially the NBA (which is more of a show than anything, but I dislike basketball in general as well)
  • I like almost any kind of music so long as it's not full of expletive after expletive like most rap.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear