STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[PRC] Communication to the United States

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
People's Republic of China

Recipient: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America (Odinson)
Cc: Guo Zhou, Ambassador to the United States of America
Subject: Establishment of Bilateral Relations
Attachment: Letter of Credence
Classification:
SECURE

Mr Secretary,

It is with great honour that I write this communique, the People's Republic of China has recently undergone a transition of power as we pave the way for a new and brighter future. With the election of President Zhou Tan, and the appointment of his government led by Premier Kai Kwan, China rises from the depths and rejoins the international community.

I wish to offer you my nation's condolences for all those that perished during the attack on your Congress. We stand firmly with the United States against any form of terrorism, both domestic and international. With the United States being traditional superpower, my government seeks to establish positive bilateral relations and areas of cooperation which would be mutually beneficial.

Yours Sincerely,

Jian Yin
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Jian Yin, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The People's Republic of China ( Dutchy )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of The United States of America

Minister Jian Yin,

Thank you for your condolences. Also, on behalf of the President, I give my congratulations to President Zhou Tan for being elected. Please express to the President and the Premier my best wishes that the United States and China will have a fruitful relationship in the years to come. I am happy to welcome the establishment of bilateral relations between our two countries.

Sincerely,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Recipient: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America (Odinson)
Attachment: -
Classification:
SECURE

Mr Secretary,

I thank you for your kind words and shall ensure that your congratulations are received by the President. The President recognises the United States' status as a global power and is eager to establish positive bilateral relations between our two nations. The People's Republic is extremely interested in seeking areas of cooperation which will be mutually beneficial. Perhaps in the near future, a meeting can be arranged between the Ambassador and a representative of your government to discuss the Asia region, international cooperation and other topics of importance.

Yours Sincerely,

Jian Yin

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Jian Yin, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The People's Republic of China ( Dutchy )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of The United States of America

Minister Jian Yin,

It would be my pleasure to arrange a meeting between the Chinese ambassador and the Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs, Mister Ashton Watson. I have spoken with Under Secretary Watson who is prepared to meet with the ambassador at the Harry S. Truman building in Washington whenever he may be ready. I look forward to seeing the progress made from this meeting.
Sincerely,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Attachment: -
Classification:
SECURE

Mr Secretary,

I have forwarded your message to Ambassador Gua Zhou, he will prepare for the meeting with Under-Secretary Watson immediately. I hope that the discussions are fruitful and that a positive and cooperative relationship can be formed between our great nations.

I once again wish to offer you my personal condolences for all those who lost their lives, and my government's well wishes to President Gore and his Administration.

Yours Sincerely,

Jian Yin

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Ambassador, after receiving the communication, started collecting documents in preparation for his meeting with the Under-Secretary.

Later that day, the Ambassador would step into the waiting diplomatic vehicle which dropped him off outside the Harry S. Truman building. Using the main entrance to enter the State Department, the Ambassador would approach the reception to inform them of his arrival and scheduled meeting with the Under-Secretary.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
The Ambassador was welcomed into the Harry S. Truman Building. He was taken to one of the many diplomatic reception rooms in the building, where Under Secretary Ashton Watson was waiting. The ambassador was offered refreshments, as well as a handshake from Under Secretary Watson. "Welcome to the Truman Building," Ashton said. "Please take a seat," he said, gesturing to some comfortable chairs that they had in the room.

"How may I help you, ambassador?" he asked.
Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Ambassador upon entering the reception room gazed at the beauty of it all, he had to quickly take a moment to compose himself before stepping forward to greet the Under Secretary. "Thank you for the reception Mister Under Secretary."

The Ambassador declined any refreshments for the moment as he took his seat. "Mister Under Secretary, the President is extremely dedicated to the establishment of a positive bilateral relationship between the People's Republic of China and the United States of America. The President has a great vision for both China and the South East Asia region which he'd like to discuss with President Gore in the near future. My preliminary task is therefore to establish a solid line of communication and set the board for future meetings between high-level officials, either between our Presidents or the heads of our Foreign Offices."

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
The Under Secretary took his seat and poured both of the men a glass of water to drink from. The Under Secretary took a drink and then nodded at the ambassador, "I'm sure we can arrange such a meeting in the future. But are there perhaps any lesser matters that you and I could handle? Big things always start small," he said with a friendly smile, hoping to God that the ambassador didn't mention trade.
Dutchy