STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[PRC] Message to Rome

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

great-seal-of-china.png

1200px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png

great-seal-of-china.png

To: Committee for Foreign Affairs and Trade

To Whom it May Concern,

My name is Tang Jiaxuan, I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs for the People's Republic of China and I am contacting you on behalf of my nation in the hopes of opening diplomatic ties with the Empire of Rome. Despite our two nations governing themselves quite differently, as the first European nation that we contact, it is my hopes that Rome is as hopeful to pave new paths for our two nations as China is.

As the Committee of both Foreign Affairs and Trade, I believe that perhaps we should begin our relations by instating trade routes? China would be interested in importing Pharmaceuticals. In return, China would be able to export the following: electrical machinery, machinery including computers, consumer goods, vehicles, and articles of iron and steel.

If beginning trade seems amicable to Rome then China will begin exporting goods immediately.

Kindest Regards,
Tang Jiaxuan
Minister of Foreign Affairs
People's Republic of China

@Logan

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran