STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[PRC] Telephone call to Russia

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019
Foreign Minister Wang would be working away in his office when he received a notification of the announcement made by the Russian Communist Party. Without a second thought, he grabbed the phone, ensuring it was encrypted, and dialled the number for the Kremlin, hoping to speak to the new Russian President. He assumed, and hoped, the number was the same as it starting to ring.

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted, Classified, and Protected by SIN

The Phone would ring a little, and then suddenly be picked up." President Rutskoy speaking! I am told this call is from China."

@KangNa

KangNa

Republic of Indonesia
Jun 27, 2019
"Yes, indeed it is. I'm Minister Wang, Foreign Minister of China. It is certainly good to be talking with you President Rutskoy. I must congratulate you and your people; we were overjoyed to here of your success and restoring Russia to the way it was and should be.

Although China and Russia has had a checkered past, I do believe close cooperation between our two states is necessary for the prosperity of our peoples and to the security of both nations."

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted, Classified, and Protected by SIN

"I am very pleased to hear that our return to sanity is a welcomed one. As you know the 1993 dissolving of the Supreme Soviet was illegal. However, this goes back perhaps even further, to the economic reforms taken by Gorbachev. But, this is something we can discuss in detail later. For now, I would like to ask something of you. At this time, we hold Moscow but do not have universal military support. In particular, our Far East Units and their loyalty are uncertain.

Odd for us to ask, but could you show your support by moving troops to the border and applying some... pressure? Yes, pressure onto them. Should they see a government that is friendly to us, putting troops on the border, and supporting our return. That should decide things rather quickly for them yes? In these times we all must help one another."

@KangNa

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear