STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

President of France - Message To First Choice

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Office of the President of France
Top Secret Encrypted Message

1570614836658.png

To: Ms. Aimee Durand, CEO. FCI

While I was away in London visiting the Prime Minister it seems a lawsuit was filed by your company via Stromberg International Legal Associates, out of Sweden, against French Defense Inc. I was informed by my Defence Minister that even though he requested several times to meet with one of your representatives to discuss this matter privately, each time he was rebuked, saying FCI would only use lawyers to represent them.

Is this true? I myself would have no problem with lawyers present during a meeting between an international company and a state-owned company of France, but I would never allow those actors to act on my behalf without me in the room.

Also, apparently, a settlement has been arranged where French Defense INC. will send a sum of money to Stromberg International Legal Associates and not to First Choice International directly.

Before any transaction happens I wish to speak with you.

Yours,

Francois Mitterrand, President of France

@Hollie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
This Response is PRIVATE and ENCRYPTED@Moe , @Connor
Recipient: Francois Mitterrand, President of France
Cc: Albina Söderström, Strömberg's Divisional Practice Head

Thank you for contacting First Choice International. We have recently communicated with Strömberg International Legal Consultants to act as our Permanent Counsel, on the outcome of the Legal Proceedings against French Defense Inc. As such, Strömberg has received our informed consent to act as our Representatives in this case. We're being kept reasonably informed about the status of this matter, and we're confident our objectives are to be accomplished this way. Our Chief Executive, Mr. Alexander Smith is making certain that Strömberg are to encounter no problems accessing information that will prove relevant to our circumstances. These Consultants will be undertaking a range of activities and will be generously compensated for their services. So with all due respect, Strömberg will be your first port of call for any dispute regarding our business.

Finally, we're pleased the French Defense Inc have managed to reach a Settlement with the aid of our agents. They've prevented what may have easily been disruptive for us all.

19e2ae9c6aa43786d4ebddc031ed2379.png

Deputy Chief Executive Offer ?

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018

1570614836658.png

To: Ms. Aimee Durand, FCI

Greetings once again. Thank you for your prompt reply however, you did not fully answer our question as to which party you would like the settlement be sent to, FCI or Stromberg?

@Hollie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
Recipient: Francois Mitterrand, President of France

Our apologies. We didn't realise your earlier correspondence was an inquiry, and not simply to notify us of your engagement with Strömberg — You should send the Settlement amount to them, where they will distribute the Funds respectively.
An unrelated note, I'd like to inform you that our Airbus Business Divisions in the Republic of France are now closed, following a successful relocation to the Netherlands and United Kingdom —

SAINT NAZAIRE​
PARIS​
MARIGNANE​
TOULOUSE​
NANTES​

Unfortunately, our Employees operating in these Locations have regrettably been dismissed, to help reduce the costs for restructure. We've tried to apply Redeployment Measures, but for most of our 15,000 Workers, significant cuts were made to avoid negative territory. We will be providing support to all Colleagues throughout this intense process, but more importantly, focus should be on the Economic impact to the French Government and the local communities affected from these closures.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Correspondence between First Choice International and the President of France, that we have been copied into, are recorded by Strömberg International Legal Consultants in line with the collation of evidence prior to out-of-court disposal, in this case by means of settlement, being completed. This information is recorded in line with the Swedish Document Security and Classification Act 1995 and recorded locally under reference SILC/002/G/95.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018

1570614836658.png

No apologies are necessary. It is a given that miscommunication would occur when mediation is done only through a hostile third party. Rather unfortunate that you will be closing Airbus in France without notice and locating some of the enterprise to a smaller country.

15,000? That seems a rather high number considering Airbus France only made what, 24 helicopters this past year according to your lawsuit.

Would you care to venture where you came up with that number of employees?

Perhaps that is why our unemployment numbers are conspicuously high, considering all of the other employment opportunities this government has made this past year.

Alas, we thank you for the factory and office space, as France is moving industries outside of the military sector. And, please do not say any factories were demolished overnight, the demolition would have never been allowed on French soil.

Pity all of this could not be done face to face, but through lawyers and letters, but this, no pun intended, your choice.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

@Hollie

Last edited:

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
Recipient: President-Elect of the French Republic, Jean Le-Pen

Congratulations on your electoral victory, Jean Le-Pen. I hope that you do not share the same Sentiments as your Predecessor, who was clearly disappointed in our choice to hire Strömberg.
However, I'm addressing the points made by Francois Mitterrand in his earlier correspondence that will serve important to the French Republic —

• We made an Administerial Error and can now confirm 37,000 Workers are being made Redundant. 20,000 of those are in Toulouse. Please visit Https://www.FirstChoice.com/Airbus Locations/Eur.html for an overview.
  • First Choice are contributing as much as $443,211,780 to 27,890 Eligible Workers to help ease their Financial Burdens. This is an average of $15,891.42, respectively.
  • The Few 9,110 will each receive a Beneficiary Payment of $4,576 as gratitude for their 5 Years Length of Services or under to Airbus Group.
  • Factory and Office Spaces used by Airbus Group are no longer in operation. We have surrendered these Premises to the Local Authorities who are now in possession.

Furthermore, Mr. Alexander Smith details his commitment to move Naval Group, formally known as DCNS to the Netherlands and to expect future redundancies to impact Unemployment rates.
Fortunately, we have no intention to close any Thales Location in France. So, these will continue to operate as normal unless we announce otherwise.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018

1570614836658.png

Thank you for your letter. Although unfortunate how all of this is, especially considering how long FCI has been operating France, I do not believe a 24 helicopter sale led to all of this.

Refusal to speak to the French government, the host country of your operations?

The closures of factories. Redundant workers.

Not for a second do I believe this to be the case. There is definitely some underlying factor.

Perhaps it is in your statement, Furthermore, Mr. Alexander Smith details his commitment to move Naval Group, formally known as DCNS to the Netherlands and to expect future redundancies to impact Unemployment rates.

Impact Unemployment rates.

I keep rethinking that sentence over and over in my mind.

Why would you even mention this? As if I am not aware of this?

No.

You must have had some other axe-to-grind. It seemed as if you were just dying to get out of France for some reason.

Either way, I guess the Netherlands will be needing a lot of cheap labor soon with the shutdowns in France. Even more so I would surmise with the impending shut downs of Lockheed-Martin and the other FCI controlled companies in America, whom have also sold weaponry without your consent.

Or, maybe they do not get shutdown? Rules for France. Rules for others.

Anyway I would like to thank you for the factory and office space.

Yours,

Jean Le-Pen

@Hollie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
Recipient: President-Elect of the French Republic, Jean Le-Pen

The decision to relocate wasn't because of our desire for change, but keeping First Choice International competitive. Until recently, few have seriously begun to rival us. Nexus Limited and US Defence are a few of the examples we use to compare growth.
We must continue to reach above and beyond to stay relevant in a Market which has become diluted with Businesses, all competing for the same customer. Therefore, our decision to move was not made heedlessly or out of spite as you so boldly claim.

The Lawsuit against French Defence Inc is being managed by Strömberg's Division and has nothing to do with relocating. Please accept our Sincere Apologies, for leading you to believe our intentions were anything but pure.
However, we have not refused to speak with the French Government on any matter. We have been truthful in the shortcomings of our business and will continue to consult with them wherever possible.

Finally, Mr. Alexander Smith is still considering our Locations outside of Europe which might spell closures in the United States and Asia. You're just one of the first to be affected by our remodel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien