STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
1024px-Seal_of_the_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png
7JzI6cv.png
PRESIDENTIAL PROCLAMATIONS

Presidential Proclamations are public, official statements of the President of the United States. Proclamations can be made to declare days of prayer, order American flags to half-staff, and other declarations. While Presidential Proclamations may seem to just be a formality, they have been used in the past to shift the course of the United States. A perfect example of this would be The Emancipation Proclamation, which was issued by President Abraham Lincoln in 1863. While this proclamation did not have the force of law, it did lead to the end of slavery in the United States. Proclamations may also be used to trigger articles of law when certain events take place. All Presidential Proclamations are public knowledge to all Americans and peoples of the world.

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
800px-Great_Seal_of_the_United_States_%28obverse%29.svg.png
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
800px-Great_Seal_of_the_United_States_%28reverse%29.svg.png
P. 7000
PRESIDENTIAL PROCLAMATION
JUNE 16 2001

Public

A Proclamation Honoring the Memory of Pope John Paul II

By The President of The United States of America

As a mark of respect for His Holiness Pope John Paul II, I hereby order, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States of America, that the flag of the United States shall be flown at half-staff at the White House and on all public buildings and grounds, at all military posts and naval stations, and on all naval vessels of the Federal Government in the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its Territories and possessions until sunset on the day of his interment. I also direct that the flag shall be flown at half-staff for the same period at all United States embassies, legations, consular offices, and other facilities abroad, including all military facilities and naval vessels and stations.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this sixteenth day of June, in the year of our Lord two-thousand one, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and twenty-fifth.​

Al Gore
President of The United States of America

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
ACTING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
P. 7001
NOVEMBER 2 2002

Public

A Proclamation Regarding Law and Order in the District of Columbia

By The Acting President of The United States of America

Whereas, I have been informed by the Mayor of the District of Columbia, the Chief of Police of the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia, and the Chief of the United States Capitol Police that conditions of domestic violence and disorder exist in and about the District of Columbia, endangering life and property and obstructing execution of the laws, and that the available law enforcement resources, including the National Guard, are unable to suppress such acts of violence and to restore law and order;

Whereas, there is a consorted effort by provocateurs and organized groups to cause chaos and disrupt the function of Congress and the Federal Government, and to destroy public and private property; and

Whereas, the Mayor of the District of Columbia, the Chief of Police of the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia, and the Chief of the United States Capitol Police has requested Federal assistance in suppressing the violence and restoring law and order in the affected area.

Now, Therefore, I, Benjamin V. Sinclair, Vice President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, including Chapter 15 of Title 10 of the United States Code, do command all persons engaged in such acts of violence and disorder to cease and desist therefrom and to disperse and retire peaceably forthwith.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of November, in the year of our two-thousand and two, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and twenty-sixth.​

Benjamin V. Sinclair
Vice President of The United States of America

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
P. 7002
APRIL 20 2003

Public

A Proclamation Honoring the Memory of The Portuguese Royal Family

By The President of The United States of America

As a mark of respect for the Portuguese Royal Family and the Portuguese People, I hereby order, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States of America, that the flag of the United States shall be flown at half-staff at the White House and on all public buildings and grounds, at all military posts and naval stations, and on all naval vessels of the Federal Government in the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its Territories and possessions until sunset of the thirteenth day following today. I also direct that the flag shall be flown at half-staff for the same period at all United States embassies, legations, consular offices, and other facilities abroad, including all military facilities and naval vessels and stations.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this twentieth day of April, in the year of our Lord two-thousand and three, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and twenty-seventh.​

Al Gore
President of The United States of America

Bruno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89