STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Prime Minister announced on South Africa situation.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
KeABV9R.png

Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra sits in his chair in front of the camera. He would speak in Thai. There is an English subtitle on the screen. The announcement is broadcast to the public via television and radio.

"Greeting to all Thai citizens and the world.
I am here to express my intention in the Republic of South Africa territory. We have entered South Africa for several months now. The first deployment happened in June. The last government of Chuan Leekpai decided to step into South Africa to help South Africans in the North of the country that suffered from conflict made by both South Africa and Sweden government. The first deployment involves 500 soldiers and 298 Humanitarian Aid Force. We included 500 soldiers is nothing but a possible threat warning informed by the Swedish government. When the personnel arrived at Pretoria airbase, everything was dark. We performed a stealth infiltration into the military base and airbase. We encountered nothing but an employee working there. We decided that there was no use for the soldier that we deployed. So, we order them to transform a hangar into a field hospital following the Swedish instruction. There were 98 South African that volunteered to help us unload supplies and make a field hospital. We saw that there was no threat in the area. Since that day, the soldier worked as an assistant and helper in the field hospital. When arriving in late August. The general election elected us to be the next government. We see that there was no use to continue deploying the soldier there. We decided to recall all of our personnel coming home to meet with their family. We were restructuring the Humanitarian Aid Force. The second deployment arrived in South Africa 6 days ago. The name of the new deployment is the 1st Humanitarian Aid Force regiment. The new force is led by Major general Thongkon Veerapol. The regiment combined with 1,596 support personnel from our army. The Humanitarian regiment carries 1,050 Combat medics trained for specializing in medical tasks. 48 Maintenance Technician. 100 Military Police. 64 Combat Engineer. 164 Reconnaissance unit. And 100 soldiers for security tasks. We plan to perform a free medical checkup for Pretoria citizens. We use the central government budget to cover any expense from the operation. I want to confirm that we are no intervention force in the Swedish and South African conflict. We are not involved in the violence that may arise hereafter or before. We will punish any personnel that dares to harshness on South African. We are the Humanitarian force. We seek to help people from suffering and seek peace.

Thank you for your patience in listening to my address. May happiness be with anyone that wants peace."

Last edited:

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89