STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Prime Minister Victor Vega Addresses the Mexican National Assembly

Jun 24, 2021
vic vega speaking.jpg

ladies and gentlemen of the National Assembly. I come before you this morning to accept the position of Prime Minister of the Mexican Federation. As I have discussed with many of you the path of our nation must be changed. As we all know it shall be a difficult task, but these things must now be done. In the last ten hours I have begun this process. With the cooperation of the New Ministry of Defense Military forces have been engaged in arrests and detention of known corrupt officials and their masters. I pray for the safety of these Men and women who risk their lives at this very moment to free our people.

After witnessing the corruption for decades, murder and the subjugation of citizens This shall no longer stand in our nation. Therefore I have ordered the following operations throughout the nation to restore peace, law and a solid justice system. As of this morning all Federal Judges, magistrates have been suspended pending review of their conduct and associations. These reviews shall be conducted by appointed citizens residing in those jurisdictions.

For the new Ten days the ministry of Defense shall assume basic law enforcement duties. However as a curfew shall be established in certain areas the nation is not under marital law. The people of Mexico have been exposed to harsh or nonexistent laws for too long. This poverty and suffering shall end. Drug gangs and their terrorist leaders are being hunted down as I speak. They shall be held accountable for their crimes. Also to shall those in our government who aided them in their evil deeds.

I have ordered all Mexican borders closed and secured. The exceptions being foreign tourists who need to leave our country. Trains, and transportation shall continue as normal as possible. However checkpoints shall be place in certain areas as the Federal Government presses the hunt for fugitives and narco terrorists.

I have requested additional security of schools, hospitals and necessary infrastructure throughout our nation. And shall ask for the support of our neighbors to aid our nation as they can.

Tonight I shall address this body once more with details of our successes this day. I ask my countrymen to remain calm as our plan moves forward. Vigilantes shall be dealt with harshly and subject to punishment. Are citizens must thrive again. For these peaceful dreams to come to us we must make hard choices and stand firm.

The Ministry of Defense shall be providing relief to all citizens. Water, food and needed medical supplies are being delivered to all Churches and schools. These deliveries shall continue until the crisis has passed. I urge citizens to remain calm.

For now I shall inform this assembly that the former President has been taken into custody and charged as per your instructions. The entire cabinet has also be arrested. More on those shall be revealed later.

Until I return to this assembly I wish you all peace in this transition.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear