STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[PRJ] Message to Taiwan

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
The trade routes are being created. Indeed this possible. We have agreed to share intelligence with each other to prevent terrorism and for possible war treads.. There should'nt be any problems to adopt the ADIZ. Can you tell us more about the radar system that you are going to use?

D

Deleted member 5

"For the Radar Systems, We will use NCSIST Long Ranged AESA Radar, NCSIST 3D Phased Array Rotating Radar System and Hsiung Feng III Coastal Defense System can serve the purpose of protection. But for detecting, we should approach to Chinese government for OTH Radar. Our military engineers are designing a lot of military products such as 5th generation fighter jet, Stealth Frigate, Guided Missile Destroyer and miscellaneous military equipment and parts. Our goal is to build formidable military in the Asia to protect Asia. We know building airport at Senkaku Island is very costly thus, we have decided transport via ships. We also want to export crude oil, medical apparatus, plastics. So that we can create routes. What do you think about that?"
@king4turtle

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
After hearing about the defence asia will become a safe and healty place to live.
Regarding to your question to export crude oil, medical apparatus, plastics. I thought this was already agreed on at the beginning of our talks or do you want to increase the export?

D

Deleted member 5

"Do you have anything to discuss Mr. Prime Minister? In future we should hold future military exercises between our navies and one of my admiral will reach out to Japanese Ministry of Defense regarding to military exercises. I would thank you for hospitality that have shown by Japanese PM and Japanese People. For the purpose of Friendship, I would like to announce Republic of Taiwan will be People's Republic of Taiwan from now on. We have talked about economic and defense agenda. We will set up trade routes at the end of this meeting. Do you wish to export crude oil, medical apparatus and plastics by monthly or weekly? Our merchant ship call sign will be Marine 03 and it will disembark on Port of Tokyo. From there, it will reach faster to cities and towns. What do you say?"

@king4turtle

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
Weekly would be good at the port of tokio. We will also inform you when our merchant ships are produced and ready for the trading.

I think there isn't much else to discuss. We want to thank you for visiting us and we hope you enjoyed this visit.

D

Deleted member 5

After the meeting is over, Madame President Tsai Ing-wen would shake her hands with Japanese PM Abe and wish him great day in Japan. Madame President, Foreign Secretary Joseph Wu and 8x NSB Agents would board onto convoy. The convoy would reach to Yokota Air Base. Upon reaching to Yokota Air Base, Tokyo, Madame President Ing-wen and Foreign Secretary Wu would wave their hands to Japanese People and boarded to Boeing 777-300 ER Presidential Aircraft after 8x NSB Agents would boarded. The plane would took off from Yokota Air Base and destination is Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. The plane would reach to Taiwan in 3 hours.

-------------Meeting has ended-------------