STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Proposal - Port Visit to Portugal

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM
Security Classification:
SECRET

To: Prime Minister of the Portuguese Republic Bruno
Cc:
Subject: Port Visit - September 2002

Good Afternoon,

As part of our continued commitment to security and cooperation in the region that was discussed in our meeting last month, I have been informed by the Ministry of Defence of a new patrol tasking to take place in the Atlantic consisting of a Royal Navy Frigate.

This is due to set sail in the next few days and I would like to propose a port-visit take place to promote growth in our relations. This would see our Type 23 Frigate to spend a couple of days in Portugal where it could be visited by citizens but also officials to meet those on-board.

If this is something you would be happy with, we would be aiming to arrive in Portugal on the 1st September if suitable with yourselves. We would just need to know where the ideal location would be for this to take place.

Kindest Regards,
Lawrence

Lawrence Adams | Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs | King Charles Street, London, SW1 |

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

SECRET

To: Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Jamie
Subject: Port Visit - September 2002

Good Afternoon,

I hope this letter finds you well. It is with great pleasure and warm regards that I extend my approval for the visit of the British Frigate to one of Portugal's esteemed ports.

As the Prime Minister of Portugal, I am deeply committed to fostering international relations and cooperation between our two nations. Our historical ties and shared values have created a strong bond that I believe should be nurtured and celebrated.

In the spirit of friendship and diplomacy, I wholeheartedly accept your request for the British Frigate to visit one of our picturesque ports. This visit not only signifies our willingness to promote maritime exchanges but also symbolizes the unity and camaraderie that exist between Portugal and the United Kingdom.

Our skilled naval personnel and harbor facilities stand ready to receive your ship and its crew with open arms. We trust that their visit will be both memorable and productive, providing ample opportunities for our naval forces to engage in professional discussions and training exercises that will further strengthen our maritime capabilities.

During their stay, we intend to arrange cultural exchanges and activities that will allow the crew to experience the richness of our Portuguese heritage, traditions, and cuisine. We hope these moments will create lasting memories for them to cherish long after they return to their homeland. As such I suggest the Port to be visit be the Port of Leixoes, near the second most important city of Portugal, Porto.

Let us use this opportunity to foster even closer ties between our nations and reaffirm our commitment to global peace and cooperation.

Looking forward to welcoming the crew of your Frigate to Portugal soon. Personally.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name] Prime Minister of Portugal

Kindest Regards,
Antonio Guterres
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II