STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[PRP] Message to China

Blitz

Newcomer
Aug 8, 2018
125px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png

The People's Republic of Pretoria
Encrypted and Private
Foreign Affairs Office

Addressed to whomever it may concern, from the desk of President Marcus Maxim

Greetings from South Africa. Consider this a formal first greeting from the newly formed People's Republic of Pretoria, and an offer of friendship. We consider ourselves a rising power in this world, and with that responsibility it is my, and our duty to create diplomatic ties with foreign powers.
I am writing to you today with the intention to open diplomatic procedures with China. Although previous governments may have had unstable relationships with you, we would certainly be interested in erasing these past tensions. South Africa is a rising African nation with the goals of achieving a place on the global stage, which can only be progressed towards if stable diplomatic ties to foreign powers are made. South Africa is interested in a trade deal with China so we can export goods to you, and, likewise, you can do the same. This will surely bring profit and friendliness to both our nations.

Below are my private phone number, Skype details and email, which I implore you to use to contact me in the future. I am looking forward to great diplomatic progress and unity between us.

055653456443, MM_SA, Marcus_Maxim@GugleMail.com

Yours Sincerely,
President Marcus Maxim, of the People's Republic of Pretoria.
@Fairhold

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Minister of Commerce would phone the President of South Africa, while reading all his agenda that he wanted to speak about. The line would be private and encrypted. He would wait to be answered.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear