STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[PRP] Message to Great Britain

Blitz

Newcomer
Aug 8, 2018
125px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png

The People's Republic of Pretoria
Encrypted and Private
Foreign Affairs Office

Addressed to whomever it may concern, from the desk of President Marcus Maxim

Greetings from South Africa. Consider this a formal first greeting from the newly formed People's Republic of Pretoria, and an offer of friendship. We consider ourselves a rising power in this world, and with that responsibility it is my, and our duty to create diplomatic ties with foreign powers.
I am writing to you today with the intention to open diplomatic procedures with Great Britain. Although previous governments may have had unstable relationships with you, we would certainly be interested in erasing these past tensions. South Africa is a rising African nation with the goals of achieving a place on the global stage, which can only be progressed towards if stable diplomatic ties to foreign powers are made. South Africa is interested in a trade deal with Great Britain so we can export goods to you, and, likewise, you can do the same. This will surely bring profit and friendliness to both our nations.

Below are my private phone number, Skype details and email, which I implore you to use to contact me in the future. I am looking forward to great diplomatic progress and unity between us.

055653456443, MM_SA, Marcus_Maxim@GugleMail.com

Yours Sincerely,
President Marcus Maxim, of the People's Republic of Pretoria.
@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The British Deputy Prime Minister, Sebastian Gibbs, would invite the South African President to a private and encrypted video call to discuss their email and potential future relations between the two countries.

@Blitz

Blitz

Newcomer
Aug 8, 2018
(Assuming this takes place after the Argentinian Phone Call)

Marcus Maxim accepts the call and welcomes the Prime Minister with a smile.

"Ah, a pleasure to finally meet you Mr. Gibbs. I am sure you know that I am Marcus Maxim, President of South Africa. I am very glad you have started this call with me today"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Likewise, thank you for taking your time to email and then engage in this call. It's a pleasure to speak to you. I'd like to begin by congratulating you on entering office in South Africa, I'm hoping to see your government bring a sense of stability to the region, and hopefully within your country itself too. There has been many governmental collapses recently, unfortunately South Africa hasn't remained untouched as a result but I'm sure you'd aim to do your best." he spoke softly @Blitz

Blitz

Newcomer
Aug 8, 2018
"Yes, thank you for those kind words. You are correct in saying that my government wants only the best for South Africa and the African region, and we still stop at nothing to ensure that Africa is once again a stable and prosperous continent, free from petty squabbling. I very much hope another collapse does not occur."
@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"It's great to hear it's something you'd prefer to prevent reoccurring. Anyhow." the man would clear his throat, "Where would you like to begin? I'm sure there's plenty to discuss, you mentioned in your email trade, and even general relations @Blitz

Blitz

Newcomer
Aug 8, 2018
(Very sorry for the late reply)

"Yes, well, I would like to begin by setting up a trade deal, get the hard stuff out of the way and then move onto setting relations up. We'd like Britain to build and maintain the ships for the trade deal."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"We'd be happy to accommodate for a trade deal. Is there anything specific you're looking into importing? Some exports I could recommend include:

1. Cars
2. Crude Petroleum
3. Organic Chemicals
4. Mechanical Machinery
5. Electrical Machinery

Is there anything, or a number of genres you'd like to import? And, what are you offering in terms of exports?
In regards to vessels, Britain would offer vessels to transport goods into South Africa.
However, we don't build vessels. I would suggest contacting PIMPS to purchase ships to fulfil your side of a trade deal."

Blitz

Newcomer
Aug 8, 2018
"We'd be looking to import all 5 of your exports.

In terms of exports...

1. Gems, precious metals
2. Ores, slag, ash
3. Mineral fuels including oil
4. Vehicles
5. Iron, steel

Thank you for the tip, i'll get to work on contacting them immediately. When can we hope for this deal to come into action?"
@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
" We're particularly interested in importing Mineral Fuels, along with Iron. That should do in return for the trade.
I presume this would be on a monthly interval? Given the duration for any vesels to travel. We'd be happy to go ahead and action it as soon as possible really, but that depends on when you're able to have the freight ship ready?"

Blitz

Newcomer
Aug 8, 2018
"A monthly interval would do fine. We have the freight ships ready currently. How many should we assign to this route?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Perfect; perhaps we ought to begin with one vessel each way? See how trade goes and work from there. Increase over time and ensure a smooth trade transition between Britain and South Africa.
Whilst we're discussing, I'd like to know what your governments goals are for Africa?
We've seen a lot of governments in Africa have a lot of aspirations, but government collapses tended to occur. What plans do you have for Africa and how do you aim to achieve them? If you don't mind my asking."

@Blitz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien