STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[PT] Diplomatic Message to Israel

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

governo-de-portugal-cor2.png

Portuguese Republic

This message is private & encrypted
To the Honourable Prime Minister of Israel

I hope this email find you well.

We would like to enquire you regarding the recent tensions between your nation and Turkey. What were the reasons behind your gradual animosity? We always listen to both sides of a story, and we hope that together we can seal the rift that as open bettween you and Turkey. I believe that as Mediterranean Powers, both of your nations should strive for a greater understanding of each other as both have much to gain from each others friendship.

We hope that we can help both nations prevent the eruption of a bloody conflict. In war there are only loosers on both sides.

Kind regards,
Prime Minister of Portugal
The Honourable Mr. António Guterres

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Prime Minister Naftali Bennett would call Prime Minister António Guterres on an encrypted line, he was briefed by his advisers before beginning the call and had a number of folders in front of him for the call. Full diplomatic relations between Israel and Portugal were only established in 1977, following the Portuguese Revolution of 1974. He leaned back into his office chair with a glass of water in hand as he took a sip awaiting a response from the Portuguese Prime Minister.

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Prime Minister would pick up the call from his counterpart on a secure and encyrpted line. He would have a few notebooks in front of him to make notes.

"Good afternoon Mr. Bennett, how are things in Israel? I know that tensions and extremly high between you and Turkey, so we would like to know your side of the story if its possible."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Mister Guterres, it's a pleasure to speak to you and I would like to congratulate you on your election win and I wish you well in your current term as Prime Minister. Things are going well here in Israel and it's not a secret that tensions between Israel and Turkey are at an all time high and their recent murder of nine thousand Turkish Jews and their descendants will not go unhindered and we will be responding with appropriate measures shortly. All this started over Turkish media stating that we were persecuting Palestinian Arabs in the West Bank and were enforcing settlements in the area, something that isn't true and we have invited them and other governments to visit the West Bank to see that no settlements exist."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you, we got a lot of work to do after tge downfall of the monarchy." He would pause.
"That is very concerning, Its extremely saddening that they are persecuting the Jewish population, I fear that even 60 years after Nazi Germany, these ideals still prosper in cruel nations. I have seen that a state of war now exists between your nations. At the moment we can only offer civilian help, that is hospitals, nurses, logistics. If you do need a helping hand do not hesitate to ask."
Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We thank the Portuguese Republic for their civilian assistance and if any assistance is required we will be proud to call on the help of your wonderful doctors and nurses. If there is anything that Israel can do to help the Portuguese Republic then please do not hesitate to ask me."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We also know that Saudi Arabia as declared war on the state of Israel, we know that shipping now can be compromised since they practically control the Red Sea, you can divert your trade vessels to Portuguese ports if needed, since it be extremely dangerous for you civilian ships to cross that area."

Zak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa